My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

For beauty and fashion style advice, join in our Style forum chat.

Style and beauty

Do I need Babyliss Big Hair?

7 replies

Jakadaal · 23/04/2012 14:44

I have a shoulder length graduated bob and my hair is naturally curly which takes about 30 minutes intensive drying and straightening. Am going on holiday soon and my hair is usually nightmare in the humidity. Having read all the comments on here I am wondering if BBH is the solution but am wary of buying yet another product that just gathers dust until I send it to the charity shop. Advice and/or your BBH experiences would be great!

OP posts:
NewMatic · 23/04/2012 14:44

NO

valiumredhead · 23/04/2012 14:52

NO

valiumredhead · 23/04/2012 14:53

For humidity you need Tigi Blowout Balm - expensive but cheap on ebay, A Parlux hairdryer is money better spent imo.

Jessicaalbastwin · 23/04/2012 14:57

Don't rate BBH, did nothing for My hair apart from static and no volume.

PerryCombover · 23/04/2012 15:04

Nope

SimoneD · 23/04/2012 15:21

Have to agree that BBH is crap. Have just managed to sell mine on Ebay. Such a complete waste of money.
You can get straightening sprays specifically for humidity. Or you could just embrace your curls for thr trip and save alot of hassle!

Jakadaal · 23/04/2012 15:50

Thank you all .... just saved myself £45! Had a feeling I was just getting carried away but thanks for the product tip valium will go searching for that now.

simone if I can get the art of curling my hair with GHDs I may well embrace my curls (my natural ones are a bit to random and frizzy)

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.