My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

For beauty and fashion style advice, join in our Style forum chat.

Style & Beauty

just bought these tops, what do you thin and can you find me some jeans to go with them?

9 replies

ditavonteesed · 20/04/2012 16:57

ta starey eyeballs and well I cant find a link to the other one but it is white with cnady heart swwets all over in pastels colours with not very nice things written in them. I need some jeans to go with, I am a 14 and need high wasited, ideally candy colour skinny's. no idea where to look.

OP posts:
ditavonteesed · 20/04/2012 17:04

or a pencil skirt in those coulrs may work hmmmm.

OP posts:
UnnamedFemaleProtagonist · 20/04/2012 21:13

Ooh I really like them. I would look in Primarni for a whole range of pastel coloured jeans.

FeedZombieEatSmartie · 20/04/2012 21:27

It's certainly different! Asos have a fab range of coloured skinnys.

ditavonteesed · 21/04/2012 08:27

I went shopping last night and got a pair of light blue (not denim blue iyswim) jeans and a pair of bright green jeans in TKMaxx, primark had loads as well. also got some really cool boots to finish off, this morning I am feeling a little bit less self confident and wondering if I am going to look like a middle aged plonker dressed like a teenager.

OP posts:
FauxFox · 21/04/2012 14:47

Is this the love heart one?

ditavonteesed · 21/04/2012 15:52

that is indeed the love heart one. going to read the story now then. it dosent say anything rude on it, more just a bit mean.

OP posts:
ditavonteesed · 21/04/2012 15:55

ok after a quick read it is definatly not appropriate for an eleven year old to wear.

OP posts:
FauxFox · 21/04/2012 15:59

I loved it when I saw it in that article but I can't wear that or buy a "queen of f**king everything" mug that I want as my 7 year olds are now avid readers!

ditavonteesed · 21/04/2012 16:09

there is one heart that says blow me, my dd's have no idea what that means, the rest say stuff like choke and drown yourself, definatly more nasty than rude. wore it today I love it, my friend was really shocke that I was dressed so girly until she looked properly. Read some of the comments on the article about it being shocking that anyone would make a childs dress ;like this, thats because it isnt a childs dress it is an adults top. I would also like that mug :)

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.