My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

For beauty and fashion style advice, join in our Style forum chat.

Style & Beauty

just got a right ebay bargain, brand new touche eclat for only a tenner with free postage

7 replies

MistyMountainHop · 23/03/2012 15:35

seller looks ok, am hoping its not fake but for a tenner i will take my chances! they are about £20 in boots etc

here if any mners want a bargain

i am v happy and just wanted to share :)

OP posts:
perfectmummy · 23/03/2012 19:33

I have stopped buying them off ebay. Def. not always genuine!

MistyMountainHop · 24/03/2012 07:50

aaarghh really? :(

damn!

OP posts:
lololizzy · 24/03/2012 19:39

there are fakes out there. well done if you got a genuine bargain. I've purchased Benefit, Bloom, Philosophy etc in past and asked the seller if they were new stock. They said yes but the items all stunk like gone off or even discoloured like left by radiator or in sun for too long (like market stall toiletries often are). Always check through their feedback history first.

SparkyMcSparrow · 24/03/2012 19:41

Iv'e had too many fakes off Ebay too :(

I'd rather pay full whack and no its genuine

lololizzy · 24/03/2012 20:13

i used to be seduced by all the bargains and ended up with too many smelly, discoloured stuff that had to be binned. So like Sparky I always pay full whack now. Got sensitive skin and can't take the risk or the false economy. The exception is Kanebo, i do buy that from ebay from a reputable seller, as it's so hard to buy in England

lololizzy · 24/03/2012 20:13

ie full whack in a real shop

MistyMountainHop · 25/03/2012 16:33

ewwww at receiving smelly discoloured stuff lolizzy did you complain? i would have!

the sellers feedback history looks fine, so i'll have to wait and see. have kept my old touche eclat thats just run out (hence buying another one) and i will be comparing the two in great detail :o

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.