My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

For beauty and fashion style advice, join in our Style forum chat.

Style & Beauty

Red coats?!?

6 replies

sparkout · 26/02/2012 20:40

Black looks rubbish on me as does beige and could do with a trench coat, need a petite one so am pretty limited and on a tight budget, are red ones a no no?

OP posts:
Clure · 26/02/2012 20:58

this looks lovely and a bargain I live in black and really fancied a red coat this winter but couldn't find the right one, I'm petite and would wear red-I don't think the colour matters just that the proportions are correct!
red oasis lovely simple style Oasis fit seems to work on a petite frame, bit more expensive though

MrsJasonBourne · 26/02/2012 20:58

I have a long fitted red wool coat and a short red quilted jacket and both look fabulous. Go for it!

mrsmartin · 26/02/2012 21:02

I love wearing a brightly coloured coat on a grim day...really perks me up. Asos have a mango short trench coat in their sale...it's about £25 (reduced from £80 something I think).

MrsJasonBourne · 26/02/2012 21:04

Sorry, links! This one is still available but I don't think the other one is.

sparkout · 27/02/2012 08:07

The oasis one is lovely but dry clean only...I would have to carry my toddler around at arms length (hmm, perhaps not a bad idea!) It was the asda one I had seen and one in next as I have a £10 off at Next and can't see I'll use it on anything else

OP posts:
AlpinePony · 27/02/2012 08:47

I love red and have a beautiful cherry red mac which I look fabulous dahlink in... However whilst strolling down avenue Louise in Brussels one night with a red coat wearing friend, a gentleman stopped her and asked her "how much?"! ;)

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.