My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

For beauty and fashion style advice, join in our Style forum chat.

Style and beauty

nars cosmetics

8 replies

southeastastra · 26/01/2012 19:52

i am a convert having got a couple of eyeshadows, but they are so expensive! anyone love the range and any recommendations i can lust after?

OP posts:
DukesOfTripHazard · 26/01/2012 20:16

I recently went Nars for a Multiple in G-spot. Lovely blusher, stays on well a lovely darkish pink.

southeastastra · 26/01/2012 20:42

mm that looks nice! was reading raving reviews about orgasm but not sure about that one

OP posts:
violetbunny · 26/01/2012 21:25

The blushes are wonderful, I have about 7 or 8 of them and Orgasm is my favourite. I also love the eyeshadows - the singles and duos are expensive but I have a few eyeshadow palettes from them (they often have sets and kits at Xmas time which are good value). I also love Velvet Lip Pencil in Sex Machine, their lip glosses, and Sheer Glow foundation.

AnEcumenicalMatter · 26/01/2012 21:34

Another fan of the Multiple stick here too. Orgasm was too pale for me. Porto Fino is my shade.

therumoursaretrue · 26/01/2012 21:37

The blushers are great, I used Orgasm for ages but recently converted to Super Orgasm. Laguna bronzer is lovely too and the multiples are great, so handy to carry in handbag if you want an all purpose product instead of carrying lots of different ones. Also second the recommendation for the velvet matt lip pencil in sex machine, DP got me one at Christmas and I love it!

southeastastra · 26/01/2012 21:49

ooh will check those out thanks, was very impressed that i orderd online and postage was free (from france) and one single eyeshadow was packaged so well was impressed Smile yet space nk wanted £5 delivery for same item from uk

OP posts:
SimoneD · 26/01/2012 21:50

I love my Multiple stick. Have got 2 and they last for a long time, so worth the money. South Beach is my favourite

monkeysmama · 27/01/2012 09:14

I love Laguna too - finally a bronzer that isn't all shimmery. I love the matt lip pencils as well. I have Red Square and Pop Life.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.