My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

For beauty and fashion style advice, join in our Style forum chat.

Style and beauty

HUSH pijama nightmare

9 replies

MissFoodie · 18/01/2012 12:26

Am I the only one that is unimpressed with Hush?
I ordered a pair of pijamas in the sale, fine, was not impressed with £5.99 p&p charges, especially since it's taken 8 days to get here!?
From SW8 to W1?

I ordered a size S/M and they sent me an XS! even though the invoice/packing note clearly states S/M!

And now I HAVE TO PAY to return the item????????

I do a LOT of online shopping and have never come across this.........

hhmmppff

OP posts:
teejwood · 18/01/2012 12:30

missfoodie have you tried calling them to see if they will pay for postage and send you P&P-free exchange in size given it's their mistake?

ujjayi · 18/01/2012 12:32

I would follow teejwood's suggestion. IME I have only had excellent customer service from Hush and they do seem keen to please.

MissFoodie · 18/01/2012 12:33

well, i've just emailed them, am too annoyed to call, will see how long it takes for them to reply........
they should pay for the return and replacement, but I can already foresee what will happen: I ordered them on the 10th so now there will be nothing left in stock to replace them with..........!

it's so bad, especially when you compare them to Boden or Amazon, plus I sell Jewellery for Stella & Dot and we only charge p&p under £40, but it comes by courier and with free returns!!!!

these people have no idea about retail

OP posts:
teejwood · 18/01/2012 12:39

missfoodie i had to call them this morning about an exchange and the phone was picked up on the 2nd ring and they were very helpful - honestly I would try calling if I were you. Agree about discrepancies re P&P among different retailers, though - you get so used to free postage and returns that it feels odd to have to PAY for it!

MissFoodie · 18/01/2012 12:43

I don't mind paying p&p, but if it's £5.99 I should not have to pay returns too........
have just been online and there is not a single pair left in the size I originally ordered!

OP posts:
teejwood · 18/01/2012 12:46

sorry missfoodie i should have said - when i spoke with them they had some items back in stock that are not listed on the website, which is how i was able to arrange my exchange so it is worth calling to check.
oh and what PJ's do you need to exchange? i'm sending back the winter floral in s/m if that helps?

MissFoodie · 18/01/2012 13:25

thanks, rant over, I called and they are sending me a replacement pair in correct size as well as a prepaid label to return these :)

OP posts:
joetut · 26/10/2022 10:09

This reply has been deleted

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

PAFMO · 26/10/2022 10:12

This reply has been deleted

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

So much so that you bump a 10 year old thread?
Have you asked HQ for permission to flog your own stuff?

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.