My feed

to access all these features

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on special needs.

SN children

Social Services

0 replies

PeachyClair · 30/06/2005 14:50

Have contacted SS re: support for my Aspergers lad and his siblings throughout hols, and for me as I care for them and a VERY depressed dh. Any tips when dealing with them (should they ever return call?)

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.