My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on special needs.

SN children

Is this normal 3 or neurodivergent

4 replies

eloisemc92 · 14/01/2024 11:38

I have a LG who turned 3 in June she's just regressed back to not listening she's always been distracted going to the loo so she misses she was late talking (due to glue ear) we have an appointment with child development team coming up (booked after 27 month review) I have asd that was missed (more likely ignored) until I was 16 just looking for help

OP posts:
Bibbidybobbidyroo · 14/01/2024 12:59

morning

being distracted and not listening are pretty standard toddler behaviours - this is an age for boundary pushing and testing limited as well as trying to become more independent.
What other traits are concerning you?

KeepGoingThomas · 14/01/2024 13:38

I second @Bibbidybobbidyroo‘s post, sounds within the normal range of expected behaviour.

eloisemc92 · 14/01/2024 15:38

Jumping a squealing when excited not wanting clothes on and at nursery she has to play with a door before going to the loo

OP posts:
Bibbidybobbidyroo · 14/01/2024 15:48

eloisemc92 · 14/01/2024 15:38

Jumping a squealing when excited not wanting clothes on and at nursery she has to play with a door before going to the loo

Those sound really neurotypical to me OP but its good you havce a follow up appointment booked in as it might be more obvious to a professional in real life.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.