Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on special needs.

Morehouse Frensham

Ruby1001 · 23/03/2021 13:37

Hi sometime ago I visited this School and it seemed to meet many of my son's needs. However, it is about 1.5 hour drive in one direction. Does anyone know of any other secondary school which is similar to Morehouse in London (South or East), Kent or Surrey? Looking for a school which has high expectation for the child and would expect him to sit for some exams. Would be interested to hear any views. Thanks

OP's posts:
Please
or

Chocolate999 · 28/04/2022 22:53

Ruby1001 · 23/03/2021 13:37

Hi sometime ago I visited this School and it seemed to meet many of my son's needs. However, it is about 1.5 hour drive in one direction. Does anyone know of any other secondary school which is similar to Morehouse in London (South or East), Kent or Surrey? Looking for a school which has high expectation for the child and would expect him to sit for some exams. Would be interested to hear any views. Thanks

Hi, Is it suitable for moderate to severe ASD kids ?

Please
or

Ruby1001 · 29/04/2022 00:44

My son is considered high functioning but was not accepted. Apparently they accept on the basis that children can pass 5 or 6 GCSEs

OP's posts:
Please
or

choclate999 · 29/04/2022 07:22

Ruby1001 · 29/04/2022 00:44

My son is considered high functioning but was not accepted. Apparently they accept on the basis that children can pass 5 or 6 GCSEs

Do you have any idea of other schools who can accept moderate children ? He is 8 yo

Please
or

KnottyAuty · 06/05/2022 20:12

Blossom House?

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.