My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on special needs.

SN children

lovely weekend

6 replies

jenk1 · 12/11/2006 12:53

Had a really nice weekend

It was our 6th Wedding Anniversary yesterday, i got a pink diamond rink from DH,(ill get him to put a picture up in a bit) some nice girlie tea cups and saucers,coasters and mats and some pink sparkly slippers!!

DS got yu-gi-oh, lego, more lego, more yu-gi-ohs and more!!!!! oh and a giant sponge bob of course

DD got tea set,pots and pans,colours,games etc etc.

DH got some Farenheit aftershave,a new coat,a digital camera and his request from the kids a big box of lego - i kid u not thats what he wanted!!!!

We dont celebrate birthdays or xmas and we always turn our wedding anniversary into a special occasion and we are having a party next friday at a club with dj etc as we felt like we needed cheering up after a horrible year.

But f course with 1 DS who has AS and a dd with suspected ASD it didnt all go smoothly and there were a few meltdowns particularly from dd who didnt understand that opening presents didnt last all day!!! but nothing that we couldnt cope with!!!

OP posts:
jenk1 · 12/11/2006 12:55

DH,s lego

OP posts:
Flamesparrow · 12/11/2006 13:01

DH has been asking for magnetix for years... have to keep explaining that the little balls n small children are a bad mix

Sounds like you had a great weekend - I love that your WA is a big family celebration (assuming you are JW?)

jenk1 · 12/11/2006 13:35

hiya flamesparrow, yes we are JW

OP posts:
coppertop · 12/11/2006 13:52

Happy anniversary!

2Shoes · 12/11/2006 15:25

Happy anniversary!

Davros · 12/11/2006 19:04

Happy Anniversary, great to hear you had a good time despite those old meltdowns! Where is the link to the diamond ring, never mind the lego?
Enjoy the party next week.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.