My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on special needs.

SN children

First day at Nursery School

2 replies

littleredcorvette · 06/09/2005 16:35

My 3 year old ds started Nursery School this morning and he had a lovely time. We were only there for a couple of hours this morning but he played with the toys, made a picture (with a lot of help from one his teachers), had a drink outside in the Play Area and did P.E.

I was quite apprehensive at first because he can be very clingy at times but he really enjoyed himself. I stayed with him for most of the time and when I went off to have a coffee he didn't even notice when I left the room - I'm not sure whether that's a good or bad thing

I'm so glad that we decided to send him to a Special School as all the teachers/assistants made us both feel very welcome

Are there any other little ones out there who started Nursery or School today?

OP posts:
Mum2girls · 06/09/2005 16:51

Ah bless, it's such a relief when it all goes well isn't it?

DD1 starts school tomorrow, hope it's as successful

Davros · 06/09/2005 19:42

Sounds like it went really well. I know what you mean about whether its good or bad if they don't care when you've gone! That's one of the things that used to worry me about DD and get me thinking of ASD, then she went horribly clingy for a couple of months and I worried about that! Hope the rest of the week goes as well, you'll soon be sailing off without a worry I hope.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.