My feed

to access all these features

Site stuff

can you make it so that typing [girn] works?

3 replies

Mud · 27/04/2005 18:22

am fed up of girning all over the place

OP posts:
hunkermunker · 01/05/2005 01:10

Or [groin]

Tommy · 01/05/2005 08:00

I did Gin on one thread which was probably qiute apt!

Tommy · 01/05/2005 08:01

or even "quite"

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.