My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

MNHQ have commented on this thread

Site stuff

How do I unhide the Christmas topic? I can't find it in my list of excluded topics.

8 replies

Threadworrm · 16/12/2008 09:55

I've finally accepted that it is ok to talk about Christmas now. But I've hidden the topic and it doesn't appear to be on the list of excluded topics. How can I bring it back into my active convos?

OP posts:
PuzzYuleLogs · 16/12/2008 10:57

bump

RachelMumsnet · 16/12/2008 14:23

Hi there, sorry you're having difficulties - are you sure it's not there in the excluded threads?? Tech's checking your account at this moment and we'll let you know if we find anything this end. If it does appear, do let us know.

Hi there, sorry you're having difficulties - are you sure it's not there in the excluded threads?? Tech's checking your account at this moment and we'll let you know if we find anything this end. If it does appear, do let us know.

WalkinginWaynettaWonderland · 16/12/2008 14:24

Threadworm - I think Rachel is sorry and Tech are looking at it...

WalkinginWaynettaWonderland · 16/12/2008 14:25

Tech are ? is, is, is

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.