Mumsnet Logo
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's shopping board. Whether you are after a new family car or a great new coffee machine this is the board for you. Share product recommendations and reviews here. Related: Discuss clothes and fashion on our Style and beauty forum. Check out Swears By to find the products Mumsnetters love and our reviews section to see the best baby and child products put through their paces.

Shopping

mamas and papas pram ordering......

10 replies

hyenna · 07/06/2004 22:46

does anyone know ??? when u order a pram from mamas & papas stores do you have to pay when you order or when you collect????

OP posts:
Please
or

popsycal · 07/06/2004 22:47

before you do, i got mine about £70 cheaper online from a shop in ayr.....

babyscastle...will see if i can find it

Please
or

popsycal · 07/06/2004 22:48

The baby's castle

i actually ordered mine over the phone

HTH

Please
or

popsycal · 07/06/2004 22:50

mamas and papas prices

Please
or

tassis · 08/06/2004 21:40

I ordered through John Lewis and paid when I collected. I ordered way in advance and collected once on Maternity leave. The warranty begins once it's paid for so you don't want to pay too soon!

Please
or

MUSA · 09/06/2004 10:41

Hi hyenna mamas and papas have a factory outlet in barking essex, they have a big range of all mamas and papas things, they also give an extra 10% of all their products. The prices there are quite resonable too.

Please
or

hyenna · 09/06/2004 12:50

we have a mamas and papas superstore near us so dh wanted us to go there n order. just wondered if anyone else had ordered out of there store.

OP posts:
Please
or

rubi · 06/02/2008 21:11

Does anyone know exactly where the Mamas and Papas discout outlet store is in Barking and whether it is any good?

Please
or

geordiemacminx · 06/02/2008 21:13

Glasgow pram centre are much cheaper than M&P stores?

Please
or

Babydirect · 15/10/2009 00:53

Baby Direct Is Back Open In Barking It Is a Mamas & Papas Discount Warehouse With Up To 30% Off Mamas & Papas Good

Unit 8
Cromwell Centre
10 River Road
Barking
Essex
Ig110je

0208-507-0572

Regards

Please
or

houseoflawker · 13/10/2010 19:23

Please consider what your expectations are of aftercare before handing over your money to this company.
The harness on my pram snapped 6 weeks ago so we returned it to store to be sent away for repairs it was fixed into the unit so the whole pram had to go, have been pramless for 6 weeks. At no time have we had a call, email , or letter explaining what is happening you will wait upwards of 20 minutes on a good day at the call centre and if you ever get through you are likely to speak to someone who makes promises but has no authority to look into anything. I sent an email but there has been no response within their agreed service level, if I had my time again I would use a small independent shop but now they have me over a barrel as I was seduced by the car seat, and matching carry cot. So cross with M & P! Angry

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?