My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Period while sex

2 replies

sammysheridan · 14/03/2024 12:31

Hello I had sex on the 4th day of my period , normally my periods are 4-6 days but they go a darker colour before stopping.

Since I had sex unprotected I've had light spotting so this has been for a day, but that's all I just wondered if anyone knew why it stopped my period or if this means it's possible I would be pregnant? Thank you

OP posts:
ComtesseDeSpair · 14/03/2024 15:50

It’s always possible to become pregnant if you have unprotected sex, although it’s very very unlikely that you’re pregnant if your period was already well underway / almost finished. If it was less than 72 hours ago, get the MAP as soon as you can. You’ll just need to wait until at least 21 days after the date you had sex then test to be sure either way.

Sometimes periods behave in odd ways. It doesn’t always mean anything, our bodies don’t run like clockwork. It’s not unusual for your period to be more or less heavy than usual sometimes towards the end.

B1rd · 16/03/2024 01:02

Educate yourself about cycles and your fertile times. Sperm can live for 5 days. You ovulate at 14 days...usually. You were on day 4 of your cycle.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.