My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Anal orgasm?

22 replies

tryingtogoveggyagain · 15/07/2023 16:30

We've nearly but not quite got there a couple of times during anal sex (married 20+ years) especially with positions angled at the g-spot.

It's an occasional variation for us and I'm aware that anal is not everyone's cup of tea but is this a myth or possible for some people?

OP posts:
Hardtime · 15/07/2023 17:52

Certainly possible, only happened once, the fickle finger of fate.

AllAnusMorisette · 15/07/2023 19:18

My OH can orgasm through anal alone, and if she has the wand going as well its electrifying.

chocolateonmyface · 15/07/2023 19:37

100% possible on many occasions

Ceebeegee · 15/07/2023 21:43

It's possible because I do !
If I have a vibrator on my Clit at the same time , I orgasm in seconds.

tryingtogoveggyagain · 15/07/2023 23:43

Thanks for responses. Looks like we'll just have to keep trying (shame!) Combo with a clit toy (rabbit or bullet) was something we did sometimes in the early days and was very intense orgasmically.
Tbh we haven't used toys for a long while. Maybe something to explore..

It's the "nearly, nearly but not quite" thing (without a vibe) that's made us wonder sometimes if it's possible to get there? We only do anal once in a while but it would be fantastic to finish with fireworks!

OP posts:
MrsBrollie · 16/07/2023 18:25

Anal is the main form of sex my husband and I enjoy, it’s an almost daily experience in our marriage . The orgasms I experience are far more intense than piv. Having said that I have never orgasmed through anal alone always with a vibe on my clit. The womanizer plus anal is my go to!

AlexaAdventuress · 17/07/2023 09:27

It's certainly possible, in my experience. However, in my case it's not guaranteed, unlike cunnilingus which more or less inevitably yields an orgasm if it goes on long enough. With anal the feelings are somehow more profound and overwhelming and involve the whole lower part of my body - I can even feel something happening in my nipples - whereas with oral and PIV the sensations are much more genitally focussed. I'm going out on a limb here, because I'm aware that many Mumsnet regulars have strong feelings against anal explorations, and I'm also aware that it's a minority preference among women. But it's certainly possible to engage in with enjoyment, with or without an orgasm!

Slipndipgirl · 17/07/2023 16:17

@MrsBrollie Does daily use in that way not cause problems with sphincter control, cleanliness and appearance? I feel even occasional use is inclined to stretch me and it takes a while to recover.

chocolateonmyface · 17/07/2023 16:37

It’s possible with overly large insertion to stretch or damage yourself, but some people can be fisted and more without damage. I guess it’s up to your anatomy.

MrsBrollie · 17/07/2023 17:47

@Slipndipgirl I have never had any trouble. We didn’t go straight from nothing to daily, we built up to it over a time. Your sphincter is like any muscle and can stretch and retract. Always start slow and use lube and never do push passes the pain if it hurts stop.

Slipndipgirl · 17/07/2023 19:26

@MrsBrollie Thanks for the info. What’s better back there than the more conventional route?! We do it very occasionally as a naughty (usually birthday!) treat for DH but I’ve never enjoyed it TBH.

MrsBrollie · 17/07/2023 19:50

I wouldn’t say that anal is better than PIV it’s just the orgasm are more intense, we almost always start with PIV and then move onto anal for the finish!

Humidititties · 17/07/2023 20:47

Slipndipgirl · 17/07/2023 19:26

@MrsBrollie Thanks for the info. What’s better back there than the more conventional route?! We do it very occasionally as a naughty (usually birthday!) treat for DH but I’ve never enjoyed it TBH.

You shouldn't do something you don't like just to please a man, and if he insists then he doesn't care a jot about you

chocolateonmyface · 17/07/2023 20:56

Humidititties · 17/07/2023 20:47

You shouldn't do something you don't like just to please a man, and if he insists then he doesn't care a jot about you

She doesn’t say he’s insisting: If she’s happy to do it as a treat for DH, then that’s fine by me. Being forced to do it is a different matter.

Slipndipgirl · 17/07/2023 23:50

Even if that technique is not something which gives me pleasure, I enjoy giving that naughty pleasure to the DH I adore on ‘special occasions’ and he certainly doesn’t insist. He waited for several years before gently asking if we could do ‘the Big Three’!!

Slipndipgirl · 18/07/2023 22:33

PS the Big Three = O, V and A on the same occasion - in that order!!

MrsBrollie · 19/07/2023 06:38

@Slipndipgirl my husband enjoys the big three! I’m happy to swap V and O around but once it’s been in my bum it not going any where else. I know he has a fantasy for arse to mouth but there is no way I’ll ever be doing that.

Longsight2019 · 21/07/2023 13:46

Seems there’s a lot of anal going on everywhere apart from my house.

Don’t you worry about increased risk of infection and long term damage?

I get it as an occasional variation but almost daily!? Wow.

tryingtogoveggyagain · 23/07/2023 16:23

@Longsight2019 we're always super careful to avoid any potential infection and do it just once in a while when the mood takes us. I couldn't imagine us doing it every day.

Having said that when the impulse is there it might be two or three times in a week - like "That was nice the other night, let's do it again," kind of thing - but then months might go by before we go back to it. 

Thanks again for the responses. In our experience there's a different range of quite intense sensations going on. We're fairly good at bedtime communication these days, do talk about things and how @AlexaAdventuress describes it rings bells. Hence us wondering about its orgasmic potential. 

We're both mid-fifties and at a point in life when we're a bit more chilled about sex in general and in discovering what we can both enjoy most. 

The whole getting pleasure from anal thing is still seems a bit taboo though, even now!

OP posts:
BCBird · 13/08/2023 21:52

With my ex I felt like I was almost near orgasm with anal,more than with PIV.

Humidititties · 14/08/2023 08:11

chocolateonmyface · 17/07/2023 20:56

She doesn’t say he’s insisting: If she’s happy to do it as a treat for DH, then that’s fine by me. Being forced to do it is a different matter.

I just can't imagine doing something that I don't enjoy just to please a man, and I think any man who still wants it despite his partner not liking it, is a bit of a dick.

Each to their own though

TooOldForThisNonsense · 14/08/2023 23:20

Longsight2019 · 21/07/2023 13:46

Seems there’s a lot of anal going on everywhere apart from my house.

Don’t you worry about increased risk of infection and long term damage?

I get it as an occasional variation but almost daily!? Wow.

Mine neither. I have a fissure and piles as it is. Can’t imagine anything worse!

Don’t want to miss threads like this?

Weekly

Sign up to our weekly round up and get all the best threads sent straight to your inbox!

You've subscribed!

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.