My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Caught masterbating by lodger

18 replies

MsProbably · 10/07/2023 12:42

... Looking for comfort really!

Haven't had a moment along in the house for a very long time so made the most of some alone time and took to bed. Certain no one's in - bedroom door closed but not fully...

Come out of my room and lodger is waiting on the stairs to come to her room. She must heard the vibrator/seen my flushed face and am mortified! Gah. How to style this one out?

OP posts:
DixonD · 10/07/2023 12:56

Oh no 😆

I don’t think you can.

MsProbably · 10/07/2023 13:11

I want to cry! So embarassing...

OP posts:
MaryJean87 · 10/07/2023 13:14

You're an adult in your own home, in your own bedroom. There's nothing to be embarrassed about. Just shut the door next time.

MsProbably · 10/07/2023 15:32

Thank you, you're right. Good to get perspective

OP posts:
tryingtogoveggyagain · 10/07/2023 16:04

Just put it down to one of life's rather cringeworthy moments and forget about it. We all have them sometimes! And as @MaryJean87 said, your home, your room and you thought you were alone. 

DixonD · 10/07/2023 16:06

You never know, maybe she thought you were using an electric shaver.

It’s ok to be embarrassed about it. No one wants to be heard getting themselves off. Just ignore it and the memory will fade.

RainbowLadybird · 10/07/2023 16:18

MsProbably · 10/07/2023 12:42

... Looking for comfort really!

Haven't had a moment along in the house for a very long time so made the most of some alone time and took to bed. Certain no one's in - bedroom door closed but not fully...

Come out of my room and lodger is waiting on the stairs to come to her room. She must heard the vibrator/seen my flushed face and am mortified! Gah. How to style this one out?

Bless you, but you’re both adults and everyone does it. Yeah it’s embarrassing but oh well. Just own it I say haha, I would/have

justmyskin1952 · 10/07/2023 17:22

Do not worry we all do it. I am sure she probably went to her room to do the same. Be happy that is all that matters.

Slipndipgirl · 11/07/2023 10:48

Hmmmm …. why would your lodger be “waiting on the stairs to come to her room” if you were on your own bed, in your own bedroom, or do you share a room?? If you share, surely you can laugh it off, you’ll each be likely to have some private ‘recreational time’, and it’s no big deal, certainly nothing to be ashamed of.

allthebeautifulflowers · 11/07/2023 12:50

Close the door and play some music next time. Otherwise, least said, soonest mended...

ChezzD · 11/07/2023 15:30

Recently me and my kids dad slipped upstairs, while the kids were being baby sat by his mother. We thought she was out in the back garden with them. I still tried to keep it down but were not compeltely silent. Anyway, after we'd finished, he went downstairs to grab something, to find she was actually in the living room. She must of heard. One of lifes moment you can only put down to experience.

DrySherry · 11/07/2023 15:35

I don't think everyone does do it - do they ? Maybe I did try it once or twice when I was young - but I'm pretty sure things down there have healed over nowadays.

blameless · 11/07/2023 15:46

Just pass it off as a self-satisfied grin.

RainbowLadybird · 11/07/2023 15:46

ChezzD · 11/07/2023 15:30

Recently me and my kids dad slipped upstairs, while the kids were being baby sat by his mother. We thought she was out in the back garden with them. I still tried to keep it down but were not compeltely silent. Anyway, after we'd finished, he went downstairs to grab something, to find she was actually in the living room. She must of heard. One of lifes moment you can only put down to experience.

I’ve had sinilar times where they must have heard us

BobOn · 11/07/2023 17:38

My DW and I were having extremely loud and explicit sex in our living room during the day time, for several hours (kids were at school!).

Afterwards I found out the back door had been wide open the entire time!

The next day I received knowing grins from both our neighbours and just had to pretend not to notice - no harm done apparently.

RainbowLadybird · 11/07/2023 18:33

BobOn · 11/07/2023 17:38

My DW and I were having extremely loud and explicit sex in our living room during the day time, for several hours (kids were at school!).

Afterwards I found out the back door had been wide open the entire time!

The next day I received knowing grins from both our neighbours and just had to pretend not to notice - no harm done apparently.

Sounds like a crime of passion lol, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Everyone does it

MsProbably · 11/07/2023 18:50

Somehow I think it’s less embarrassing when you have a partner in crime to share the cringe!

OP posts:
WtP · 11/07/2023 20:24

MsProbably · 11/07/2023 18:50

Somehow I think it’s less embarrassing when you have a partner in crime to share the cringe!

Don't worry about it:

1. Its sex with someone you love!
  2. Its your house your rules.
  3. Its your body be proud of it.
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.