My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Only Fans

15 replies

Funberry · 13/12/2022 16:41

I was discussing the concept of Only Fans with a work colleague the other day, and it got me thinking.

You hear all kinds of stories about how much people make etc.. but I wondered if anyone on MN has an OnlyFans page, and if so, and you're happy to divulge, is it a good money maker? Do your friends/family know about it? Do you get some really odd requests?

Of course, I don't think there would be any demand for me to have a page...so I won't be starting a page anytime soon. Such sites I think are slightly less taboo now, but equally, do you want friends and family to be seeing you like that?

OP posts:
Beneficialchampion2 · 13/12/2022 17:38

Me and my partner have an account, brings in around £1000 a month and the occasional gift for her like shoes or lingerie.

Nice source of additional income for not a lot of effort, we don't show faces either, it's mostly full of dirty old men who want foot photos.

Funberry · 13/12/2022 17:58

Me and my partner have an account, brings in around £1000 a month and the occasional gift for her like shoes or lingerie.

Nice source of additional income for not a lot of effort, we don't show faces either, it's mostly full of dirty old men who want foot photos.

thats a very reasonable addtional income.

Do you go very explicit? Do any friends or family know?

OP posts:
Beneficialchampion2 · 13/12/2022 18:01

Depends what you define as explicit. No faces but genitalia yes, a lot of men like cum in feet.

None of our friends or relatives know.

Funberry · 13/12/2022 18:03

Depends what you define as explicit. No faces but genitalia yes, a lot of men like cum in feet.

I find it fascinating what people would ask for, and what turns people on. I think its great, as long as everyone is there by their own free will, which I assume you are!

How long have you been doing it?

OP posts:
Beneficialchampion2 · 13/12/2022 18:14

Since the second lock down, started off as a bit of fun and just grew from there

NoDatingForOldMen · 14/12/2022 14:15

I must be about a million years old as I don’t think there could be anything less sexual than feet…

TheGander · 14/12/2022 21:38

How many hours of “ work” do you put in for your onlyfans page?

Annabananna1 · 15/12/2022 18:25

My friend makes about £600 a month from it. But she puts a lot of hours in. Several hours per day, messaging backwards and forwards. Its not a lot per hour. Probably depends on how you look & what you offer.

TheGander · 15/12/2022 18:29

Oh brave new world! Sadly not for me, at 55 yo I probably couldn’t hope to make more than minimum wage.

Myotherusernamewastakenagain · 15/12/2022 19:10

The stories that you see where women are making tens or hundreds of thousands a year is just crap and a poor attempt at advertising and normalising their services. Don't believe what you read in a newspaper.

Reachthesea · 16/12/2022 02:08

@NoDatingForOldMen my 16 year old son was explaining to me the other day that the parts of the brain for sexual arousal and those for our feet are very close together and that’s why it’s a very common fetish. My husband is a Neurologist and didn’t laugh him out of the room so I assume there is some truth in that. Strange trivia our kids pick up these days ......

Beneficialchampion2 · 17/12/2022 16:12

TheGander · 14/12/2022 21:38

How many hours of “ work” do you put in for your onlyfans page?

Few hours on a Saturday afternoon creating a weeks worth of content we drip feed throughout the week. Part of our normal sex life so doesn't feel like a job.

The comments around the feet are true, the nerve centres are close to one another.

TaraW20 · 21/12/2022 22:22

Would you say it's still a big thing or do you think it's starting to become less popular?

Beneficialchampion2 · 22/12/2022 07:27

More popular than ever, lockdown propelled onlyfans without a doubt though.

TaraW20 · 22/12/2022 11:36

Beneficialchampion2 · 22/12/2022 07:27

More popular than ever, lockdown propelled onlyfans without a doubt though.

Thanks for responding. May look into this more. 😊

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.