My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Laughing after orgasm?

4 replies

Angelsman · 22/10/2022 10:07

Okay.
Has anyone experienced this? Last week my beautiful partner masturbated me, accompanied by her providing a gorgeous, erotic back story. As well as being beautiful, she is very accomplished in both of these arts. Lovely.

I had a great intense and long lasting orgasm and came out of it to see my partner still holding me, stroking me really giggling and this made me laugh a lot and we ended up almost crying laughing together!

Has anyone else every had this reaction to an O?

OP posts:
xpc316e · 22/10/2022 16:40

I had an American girlfriend who always giggled when I came. Now some might suggest that this was a natural reaction to my orgasm face, but I can assure you that it was not the case. Her fit of giggles resulted in her having her own orgasm on most occasions. I have never experienced the same thing in a partner, before or since, so I reckon it is rare reaction. Having said that, we are all unique and there is no standard, correct response to an orgasm and I reckon that we should always go with the flow and enjoy what life has to offer.

Emptyandsad · 23/10/2022 00:21

I had a girlfriend who laughed out loud every time she had an orgasm. Gave me quite a shock the first time it happened, but once she explained that she always did it, I found it quite sexy

Newusername21 · 25/10/2022 15:42

I giggle when I reach orgasm (I'm female). It's really totally uncontrollable.

PussGirl · 25/10/2022 17:00

I sometimes laugh uncontrollably when I reach orgasm.

Occasionally I burst into tears!

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.