My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Female Ejaculation

9 replies

FlowersOfAldershot · 20/09/2022 13:24

Ok, this is a bit personal but I'll just go with it and hope I get some advice or pointers.
With a newish (18 months) partner and the sex is the best either of us have ever had. I'm 51. We continually explore new ideas and what each others bodies like and are capable of.
We recently found that after I've had a Clitoral orgasm, when he has gone down on me, I can squirt repeatedly if he penetrates me rapidly with 2 fingers. I love it, he loves it, we're both delighted.
However......we've been doing this for maybe a month and it has got stronger and more liquid coming out when I squirt, which is great. But I've noticed my everyday levels of urine leaking has started to increase. Any idea if these things are linked? Should I be worried? I've put a halt on the squirt activities until I can work out an answer.
Any help, advice, experiences very welcome.
Hope that wasn't too crude.....

OP posts:
Worriedaboutethics · 26/09/2022 06:06

@FlowersOfAldershot

pretty sure thé tri things are not linked.
just enjoy the orgasms !

RoseyPalm · 26/09/2022 07:19

I think I would get advice, maybe in detail on-line first. Assume worst case first first. The squirt is mainly urine and therefore a release from your bladder.
You need to research this thoroughly.

GillianB82 · 26/09/2022 21:41

Yeah female ejaculate comes from the bladder so the two are almost certainly linked. I'm a squirter but I've never had a problem like the one you mentioned, so I think it's wise to stop until you work out what's happening. Have the leaks stopped since you stopped squirting?
I wonder of your partner has just been a bit too enthusiastic with his fingering, or you've pushed too hard to encourage the squirting, it should happen naturally rather than you trying to use your pelvic floor. Though I do a bit to be fair, when I want to show off.

Andypandy799 · 07/10/2022 16:51

@FlowersOfAldershot & @GillianB82 dont answer if too personal but what is the difference between an orgasm when your squirting vs a normal clitoral orgasm? Is it more intense and pleasurable?

GillianB82 · 09/10/2022 21:03

Andypandy799 · 07/10/2022 16:51

@FlowersOfAldershot & @GillianB82 dont answer if too personal but what is the difference between an orgasm when your squirting vs a normal clitoral orgasm? Is it more intense and pleasurable?

Personally I don't find that squirting necessarily intensifies the pleasure on a purely physical level. But I'm a very visual person, in fact I've been told I'm more masculine in that sense. I like watching myself squirt because it's such a clear demonstration of pleasure, much like male orgasms which I've always envied. I also like showing off to hubby. So I guess it's more the mental pleasure than the physical one that's different.

Andypandy799 · 10/10/2022 06:16

@GillianB82 thanks for your answer

whoknew123 · 14/10/2022 09:38

GillianB82 · 09/10/2022 21:03

Personally I don't find that squirting necessarily intensifies the pleasure on a purely physical level. But I'm a very visual person, in fact I've been told I'm more masculine in that sense. I like watching myself squirt because it's such a clear demonstration of pleasure, much like male orgasms which I've always envied. I also like showing off to hubby. So I guess it's more the mental pleasure than the physical one that's different.

Can totally relate, plus love watching DP gargle on it too when it happens x

HumphreysCorner · 14/10/2022 20:06

Lucky you all, wish I could squirt. Have tried so many times x

hotandspicy · 17/10/2022 10:49

last week my wife was using her clit vibe toy whilst i was playing with her breasts and she said literally before she came 'shit i think im about to pee' and she squirted. it deffo wasnt wee. she was shocked that was possible, shes mid 40s and never really masterbated before only last few weeks of me buying this toy to try and spice up the bedroom. after i told her it was the female equivilant of the guys squirting his orgasm it happened again yesterday morning, after 18 years together twice in a week.. its a real turn on to see and ive told her to enjoy it and let whatever happens, happen naturally.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.