My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Best place to buy bondage gear

7 replies

NSFWnamechange · 08/08/2022 15:43

Exactly that really! Would be very grateful for recommendations for good places (online ideally) to buy restraints and other goodies.

Looking for somewhere that focuses on quality and visually appealing, rather than Ann Summers type. Thanks.

OP posts:
B1rd · 08/08/2022 17:29

Amazon is good for bdsm clothing. Id buy ropes and paddles from there too. The quality is good.
More unusual items have come from Ebay.
Ebay item numbers

203867222295 This won't work if the lady is bigger than a size 14.

Senzi Pinpoint Vibrator on Amazon is excellent and will work well for the full metal labia clamp.

AverageGuy · 09/08/2022 08:47

The problem with on-line is that you don't know the quality of an item until it arrives, although Lovehoney & Ann Summers have a reputation to keep.

There are a number of "adult entertainment" stores around the country, where you can see and feel try stuff before you buy it. Definitely worthwhile a visit if you are anywhere near one.

Rockluvvindad · 09/08/2022 10:25

If you're in the UK, I have used Top to Bottom Leathers ( should show up in Google or other search engine ) in the past. Wonderful products and quite speedy. Obvs ( from the name ) they cater more to leather related items but their restraints are first class even if they are a little pricier than some of the online shops.

Enjoy !

RLD

PinotPony · 09/08/2022 14:58

I quite like SkinTwo (was Honour) and UberKinky.

For more unique and bespoke stuff, I look on Etsy.

TolkiensFallow · 14/08/2022 07:58

Depends what stuff you are looking for…helps to find brands you like as you feel more confident ordering online. Are you looking for clothing or toys?

Theres a really good shop in Brighton called “she said” which has an online shop - their quality is good.

Ive been regularly lured in by bondara’s prices but find the quality isn’t what I want.

Therewere5inthebed · 14/08/2022 21:26

Skin Two is our go to, we’ve always had great quality items from here (and previously when it was Honour).

andymary · 23/08/2022 13:05

Local hardware store is a fun place to shop as a couple for things like rope, bed anchors, cable ties etc, it's also fun walking around together with no-one else in the shop knowing your real reason for shopping there! 😏
Also, depending on what type of play you both enjoy, the pet shop could be fruitful, for collars and leashes.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.