My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

On top...

14 replies

jen3121 · 05/08/2022 09:14

I enjoy being on top and my FWB likes it too but I'm looking for tips to make it feel better/do it properly... I find it hard to know how to move my body or get the right rhythm. I've read a few threads here that suggest moving forward and back rather than up and down but does that not hurt the guy? Or does it do anything for the guy? Sometimes when I am on top I struggle to 'feel' him, why is this?? I have no issue feeling him in any other position. It's something I know he enjoys and is keen to do more so any tips?? Would love to hear from both men and women on this.
Thanks!

OP posts:
traceyzebdee · 05/08/2022 09:52

I enjoy being on top because it is easier to self stimulate at the same time as PIV (clitoral stroking with finger or bullet vibe) than missionary - in much the same way as doggy. I have to admit that I don't put much work into the "in and out" mechanics, I let him go at it with hip thrusts. It has pretty much been the same with previous partners - maybe I'm lazy! If we do it a lot DH gets a bad back in this position. I do like it after he has cum because I can deposit all his sperm back on him and finish myself off if I'm cumming last.

Woodsie54 · 05/08/2022 09:52

When you are on top sit with your legs slightly apart then gently rock to and fro. Alternatively do the reverse cow girl with the same rocking action.

Have fun good luck OP

jen3121 · 05/08/2022 10:04

@traceyzebdee yes I was wondering if I'm lazy too! Felt like I should be doing more??
Ahh haven't thought of that.. so he thrusts and you touch yourself at the same time? Will give that a try!

OP posts:

Thanks @Woodsie54 for responding. So Rock forwards/backwards rather than up and down? I would love to try reverse cowgirl but feel a bit self conscious about that one

OP posts:
Woodsie54 · 05/08/2022 10:45

Jen3121 Yes rock backwards and forwards gently and it will have the effect. Reverse cowgirl do not be self conscious he is not going to see you he will get a lovely view!

wandawhy · 05/08/2022 12:19

We roll from side to side some of the time, but can become detached. Which just makes us laugh if early on. V annoying if close to finish.

Parky04 · 05/08/2022 14:01

Thanks @Woodsie54 for responding. So Rock forwards/backwards rather than up and down? I would love to try reverse cowgirl but feel a bit self conscious about that one

Do it! Your FWB will cop an eyefull which he will love!

StarlightLady · 05/08/2022 15:53

I would suggest forward and backwards. But don't overthink things. There is no such thing as text book sex. The lovely thing about being on top is that you have more control over what feels right for you.

Saturdaymorningsaregreat · 05/08/2022 16:00

Backwards and forwards works best for us. Pressure on her clit rubbing against my pubic bone helps bring her to orgasm.

Sometimes I will thrust up inside her whilst holding her bum cheeks firmly while she stays still - great fun!

I would imagine straight up and down could result with a bent penis (ouch!) If done too vigorously and I "popped out". But a slow circular grinding motion with her hips as she sits upright can be fantastic.

prevaricatinggeezer · 05/08/2022 17:24

I’ve had an energetic partner land on my erect penis which was a passion killer to say the least! From my perspective up and down feels nice. Rocking the top of the woman’s hips back and forwards feels nice. One partner used to rock her vulva/ base of her pelvis back and forward against me and that used to feel as though I was being bent at the root of my penis which wasn’t great. Circular movement is also nice. Reverse is great too But everyone is different. Chat about it.

JulieS1 · 05/08/2022 23:46

Try pushing down on him feeling the pressure but then holding a vibrator externally against your hood / clit... different sensations for both. And best of both worlds for you! x

notlongtoo · 08/08/2022 12:01

This reply has been deleted

This has been deleted by MNHQ for breaking our Talk Guidelines.

jen3121 · 08/08/2022 19:03

Thanks all! So it's not so much about in and out in this position? More just the movement?

OP posts:
cookiecreammmpie · 08/08/2022 19:51

Grinding rather than bouncing will give lots of clitoral stimulation. He shouldn't just be lying there not moving either, he can thrust with your movements so you find your rhythm.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.