My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Made myself orgasm!!

6 replies

didiimaginethis · 21/01/2022 21:04

Last week I made myself orgasm for the first time ever using only my fingers, and just to check it wasn't a fluke I tried again last night and did it again!
To say I'm thrilled (and hugely pleased) is an understatement. Previously I've only been able to orgasm by using a vibrator.....this is a massive breakthrough for me.....at the age of 45 it's amazing and I'm so glad for this sex topic, for OMG Yes and for keeping going!!

OP posts:
MrsGHarrison87 · 21/01/2022 22:41

I learned to orgasm this way myself first but I think a vibrator orgasm is so much more satisfying.

greatestsnowonearth · 23/01/2022 14:28

That's such a happy post, congratulations! FWIW I disagree with the PP (we're all different!), and I find 'digital' orgasms the most satisfying of all (regardless of whether it's my fingers or his fingers involved). I find vibrator orgasms almost too intense - for me, they happen very quickly and don't last as long. My favourite of all is the really long, slow build-up that I get from fingers.

StarlightLady · 26/01/2022 08:13

Lovely OP. It just shows what perseverance can do. No need to forsake the vibey though! Variety is the spice of life.

Now you might like to try with the flat palm of your hand, it’s a case of getting the pressure right. And, of course, teaching someone else to do it.

PermanentTemporary · 26/01/2022 21:49

Wonderful! I still remember mine.

Hawkins001 · 26/01/2022 23:26

@didiimaginethis

Last week I made myself orgasm for the first time ever using only my fingers, and just to check it wasn't a fluke I tried again last night and did it again!
To say I'm thrilled (and hugely pleased) is an understatement. Previously I've only been able to orgasm by using a vibrator.....this is a massive breakthrough for me.....at the age of 45 it's amazing and I'm so glad for this sex topic, for OMG Yes and for keeping going!!

Sometimes research has shown, that some people become desensitized when using vibrators and need them to reach the magic o.
User48751490 · 05/02/2022 21:39

Congratulations OP😊 I agree with greatestsnowonearth.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.