My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Another pubes question

5 replies

gragwa · 20/01/2022 08:00

It's going grey down there but it's also going a bit wrinkly and baggy (oh the joys Confused)
unsure what to do. Go bald or go grey?

OP posts:
Freddy12 · 20/01/2022 10:22

My vote ! Smooth

mags1862 · 20/01/2022 10:33

remove it all and go with it , many a fiddle plays a fine tune or something like that.
I am 65 but still manage to hit the right notes , enjoy .
Mags x

ComtesseDeSpair · 20/01/2022 15:59

On the basis that it’s only hair and grows back again, experiment a bit - try it all off, trimmed, landing strip and see which you prefer the look and feel of.

I’m bare but mainly because I’m lazy: I don’t like having full hair but don’t have the energy to do any special topiary, so it just all comes off.

littlematchstickgirl · 20/01/2022 20:13

I'm grey (younger but grey / white). Down there too, bikini line shaved, the rest is there.

Shouldn't be a surprise since my hair grey tooSmile. Although saying that, it was grey when my hair was brown.... Doesn't seem to put him off 😂

StarlightLady · 21/01/2022 08:08

Grey? I can’t remember what l looked like with pubic hair (looking in the mirror) and l’ve no idea what colour mine would be now.

OP, just do what feels right for you. Remember though we are not talking about a tattoo here, what ever you opt for you can change your mind.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.