My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Tips for on top

7 replies

canistrokeyourdog · 29/12/2021 00:18

I've never felt confident being on top during sex. Always feels a bit awkward - self conscious of how I look, unsure of rhythm, angle etc. I give it a go now and then but usually switch after a couple of minutes. Any tips on how to make it more successful? Always looks great on the telly!

OP posts:
Lifeispassingby · 29/12/2021 15:40

I am glad you asked and hope for some advice as I am the same. DH loves me I too but I’m always reluctant because I have no idea what to do once I’m there!

Didimum · 29/12/2021 23:08

It’s a confidence thing more than a technique. You just have to work on letting go - easier said than done, I realise. I completely understand the reservations though. Have a glass of wine and wait for one of those sessions where you’re just really very sexy and liberated.

phlaps · 29/12/2021 23:42

He's adoring you, looking up and taking it all in, believe me. If you're not sure how to move it's not all down to you anyway. Let him push upwards into you or grip your thighs to move you back and forth. Having said that, one of the sexiest things on earth is for you to tease him by slowly going back to the tip and holding there until he begs..., Wink

handshigh · 11/01/2022 12:59

Get an under bust corset !

BootySOS · 14/01/2022 19:56

Any more tips? I'm interested in this...

Find I have more confidence if there is music on! Not something I would usually listen to but something like hip hop, or the kind of music that might be played on Kiss PM. Kind of helps with finding my rhythm!
But we don't often have music on in reality. And I'm not often on top.

canistrokeyourdog · 14/01/2022 21:52

Well I went for it when it was pitch black recently - certainly felt more confident not caring what I looked like. The angle feels better when I'm leaning forward a bit and that would be awful in the light. All chins and dangly boobs 😱

OP posts:
MissNothing1991 · 14/01/2022 22:02

@canistrokeyourdog

Well I went for it when it was pitch black recently - certainly felt more confident not caring what I looked like. The angle feels better when I'm leaning forward a bit and that would be awful in the light. All chins and dangly boobs 😱

I hear you there! When I was younger and hadn't yet had kids, I was so confident being on top. One Caesarean and a lovely mummy pouch later, the very thought of it fills me with fear. It wasn't so bad when I was still with the child's father, but the thought of someone seeing me for the first time in the buff as it is, is bad enough, much less at such an angle!

Glad you went for it though, I might steal your tip of doing it in the dark lol
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.