My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Feel like I get ‘too wet’ during sex

4 replies

Mamabear931 · 22/11/2021 09:47

I’ve recently started seeing someone new, the first person I have been with since splitting with my sons dad.

While the sex is good I feel like I get too wet down there, if that is even a thing?! I feel like it stops the sensation for me and I and hence now I worry it may be the same for my partner because it makes me feel huge down there Confused

I have asked as I am worried about what it’s like down there since having my son, but he’d be too nice to ever tell me anything negative!

Is there anything I can do? Its only since starting the contraceptive injection this has happened, and I know it sounds like a stupid problem to have as I used to struggle the opposite way when I was on the pill, so feel like I can’t win!

OP posts:
AverageGuy · 22/11/2021 11:30

@Mamabear931 - trust me, he won't be thinking that. He will be thinking something along the lines of "wow, I turn this woman on so much!", and praising his own technique...

My FWB is similar, and she can soak the bed (so we majke sure towels are used!), but it's never been an issue for me, and she can definitely still feel sensation, as can I.

Just enjoy it!

Didimum · 22/11/2021 16:12

I agree with @AverageGuy for the most part, but if it's stopping sensation for you, then that's not ideal, no matter what he thinks about it. However if caused by the contraceptive shot, I suppose you'd have to speak to your doctor about it.

Freddy12 · 23/11/2021 08:16

I think most guys would love it and take it as a massive compliment
Really just enjoy !

CosmicUnicorn · 24/11/2021 19:17

@Mamabear931
He is definitely turning you on if you are getting very wet!! Not sure about the sensation though. Would pelvic floor exercises make a difference?

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.