My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Christina piercing

17 replies

Hemsbyboc · 18/06/2021 12:59

Does anybody have a Christina piercing? I have wanted one for ages and think I am going to go ahead with it.
Does it hurt? Are they easy to keep clean? Anybody regret having one?
Fellas, are you put off by them?

OP posts:
dementedpixie · 18/06/2021 13:06

Having googled it the piercing looks quite deep into the flesh. As I dont shave that area it's not something I'd want.

Sparkybloke · 18/06/2021 13:30

I googled it but my browser settings got nervous about images!! Reading Wikipedia i would say as a bloke....not my cup of tea at all...but everyone is different and it's your body. Think very carefully I'd say as an infection at the piercing site would be not good...personally I think a ladies vulva looks gorgeous without any further adornment but that's my view...

LollyPops111 · 18/06/2021 13:55

I have two tattoos, I’ve also had my lip (Madonna) and belly button pierced, I don’t wear them anymore though but that’s as far as I’d go. I don’t personally think genital piercings are a good idea, due to infection and scar tissue but if you want it done, do your research first and also make sure you’re aware of the risks involved.

IsItJustMeOrYou · 18/06/2021 20:27

There is a high rejection rate. Maybe a vch instead?

Hemsbyboc · 18/06/2021 20:41

I don't have a clitoral hood Blush

OP posts:
IsItJustMeOrYou · 18/06/2021 21:01

Find a great piercer. I prefer a female as less embarrassing. Go to Claire's and buy some sticky 'jewels' and pop them one for the same effect. Try before you buy really. About £6....can't go wrong

JustAnotherOldMan · 18/06/2021 22:31

Never seen one “in real life”, but, no wouldn’t put me off at all, I can imagine it being quite interesting with Oral.
I once dated a woman with pierced a nipple (just the one), that was fun to play with, but did make my eyes water when she told me how they had to do it ..

HopeYourHighHorseBucks · 19/06/2021 10:33

Not as painful as people would think, a quick pinch.

It's best to keep it trimmed/shaven and definitely avoid any knocking Blush wearing a sanitary towel can help cushion it to stop your clothes rubbing against it. Have you got your belly pierced OP? Imagine that, just a bit lower.

Blackisthenewwhite · 30/06/2021 23:44

Yes, I have mine done and I don't regret it, it's pretty.

It's easy to keep clean and I just shave around it now (obviously a little difficult when it's healing).

Surprisingly didn't hurt anywhere as much as I thought it would, like a big pinch then it's over.

Go for it 😃

AnotherSunrise · 01/07/2021 01:00

@Hemsbyboc

Does anybody have a Christina piercing? I have wanted one for ages and think I am going to go ahead with it.
Does it hurt? Are they easy to keep clean? Anybody regret having one?
Fellas, are you put off by them?

Why??
Hemsbyboc · 01/07/2021 21:33

I got it done today, wasn't painful at all but is massively pulsing now. I love it Star

OP posts:
SlightlyDifferent · 01/07/2021 22:40

Congratulations.

Follow the instructions for keeping it clean, it'll take a little while to heal.

I'm sure it must look lovely.

trancepants · 02/07/2021 13:49

I'm curious about why this piercing appeals? It doesn't appear to offer sexual stimulation and must require upkeep of pubic hair removal? While also making it more difficult to do that upkeep. It's also not visual to the vast majority of people.

I used to have my clitoral hood pierced and that was pretty much pain free to get done. Required no maintenance other than normal basic hygiene. And was very stimulating sexually, which I kind of assumed was the main/only reason for genital piercing.

Abhannmor · 02/07/2021 16:18

@trancepants

I'm curious about why this piercing appeals? It doesn't appear to offer sexual stimulation and must require upkeep of pubic hair removal? While also making it more difficult to do that upkeep. It's also not visual to the vast majority of people.

I used to have my clitoral hood pierced and that was pretty much pain free to get done. Required no maintenance other than normal basic hygiene. And was very stimulating sexually, which I kind of assumed was the main/only reason for genital piercing.

Did you find it annoying being stimulated or just get bored with it?
trancepants · 02/07/2021 17:57

I really loved it tbh. It wasn't constant stimulation but just something that bit extra in certain situations. I took it out because I was having investigations for gynae/fertility issues and then I was pregnant. I didn't really want it to be seen by the various medical staff who were seeing that part of my body at the time and I guess I wasn't that in the mood for it when I was first, in pain and then pregnant. Or a new mother. I'm actually planning to get it put back in soon.

Hemsbyboc · 02/07/2021 21:35

I love the look of it. I don't have a clitoral hood so that's out and I'm not bothered about stimulation. I got my ears done because they look nice, this is the same

OP posts:
IsItJustMeOrYou · 03/07/2021 21:01

My DH loves piercings. Not really my thing but I have some for him. His enthusiasm is infectious and has worked really well for both of us.

It's not all about direct stimulation for the wearer.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.