My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Recommendations for Lingerie?

12 replies

HylyHol3345 · 04/07/2020 15:24

Can anyone recommend any good places for lingerie for the bedroom, I like the idea of crotchless knickers and lacy underwear. I am a size 8-10 and B Cup, I don’t know if that helps, as I know certain websites cater for certain sizes.

Thanks!

OP posts:
HylyHol3345 · 04/07/2020 15:26

Also because this is for my partner, what sort of things do men like in general for the bedroom, I know this varies but want to surprise him!

Thanks!

OP posts:
waterSpider · 04/07/2020 15:42

Almost anywhere should sell what you need, depends what you want to pay. figleaves.com, M&S, agent provocateur - for different budgets.

matching bra, knickers + suspender belt + stockings is the time-honoured cliche, but still effective I expect ... Crotchless is a bit less classy I think. suspender straps under knickers, for easier removal.

noego · 04/07/2020 17:27

Just a plain white shirt for me, unbuttoned just enough for down the blouse peek, just long enough to cover the interesting parts :)

marchez · 04/07/2020 17:46

This reply has been deleted

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

PinotPony · 05/07/2020 00:32

LoveHoney
Ann Summers - have a great range these days
Bondara
Blue Bella
Honey Birdette - will bankrupt you but worth every penny!

Crotchless is always a good idea... or just pull to the side!

Anotherblokelurking · 05/07/2020 08:26

what sort of things do men like in general for the bedroom.

For me, as mentioned above, matching bra, knickers and either stockings and sussies or stay-up stockings. Even M&S undies new, clean, and matching is sexy. Not crotchless for me, but that’s me. Front fastening bras are good. Possibly to start off covered with a nighty or sexy, but easy to get off dress? I do like, and bought for DW, some of the bondage-looking underwear from Blue Bella, always turns me on. (And when I see she’s wearing that I know I’m in for a good time!). You could even go for a toned-down dominatrix look with some thigh high boots and long gloves?

Anotherblokelurking · 05/07/2020 08:33

Sorry, me again. Also as mentioned above, the plain white shirt with nothing underneath is hugely sexy and inviting, gradually unbuttoning one is a huge turn on. You need the old fashioned men’s shirt with the tails not the straight cut, possibly with the grandad collar.

In my single years between DWs I used to keep a couple in the wardrobe to offer any ladies who stayed overnight unexpectedly, Something to wear the next morning.

RosieBenenden · 05/07/2020 10:55

LoveHoney is good ditto fig leaves. I have occasional date nights with DH to refocus on sex after days/weeks of not having it and he loves a thong i have with stainless steel hoops connecting the straps to the part at the front. Also try Etsy - i have this string just for sex and it drives him wild. www.etsy.com/uk/listing/564796475/sexy-crotchless-panties-lingerie-open?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=metal+panties&ref=sr_gallery-1-38

HylyHol3345 · 05/07/2020 11:13

@Anotherblokelurking - Thanks for your input, not feeling the boots and gloves though, as I don’t have experience of playing the dominant type, prefer to be submissive and like the idea of being dominated. However, if Christian Grey was to send me to his play room, absolutely! Wink

@RosieBenenden - Thanks will check that site out.

Thanks for all the feedback so far!

OP posts:
RosieBenenden · 05/07/2020 11:16

Etsy more sexual stuff but fantastic OP for using as part of having sex. Inbox me if want anytime

Notrightbutok · 06/07/2020 11:27

Asps have some Bluebells stuff, also Ebay stores have some at massively reduced prices. I'm size 10 and B Cup and their bras are so flattering. Asos also have some bras with cut out bits on the cup which are really sexy. My DP likes them.

Notrightbutok · 06/07/2020 11:30

Asos Bluebella 🤦🏽‍♀️

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.