My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

What does your man like in bed?

31 replies

Lsquiggles · 10/02/2020 11:31

My partner of 4 years isnt very adventurous in bed and is happy with foreplay and missionary or me on top but I'd like to add some new moves to the mix to make it more enjoyable for both of us but I don't know where to start. What does your man like in bed? He'll never be a freak in the sheets so nothing too out there Grin

OP posts:
Lsquiggles · 10/02/2020 11:31

Any input from guys out there would be great too Smile

OP posts:
noego · 10/02/2020 14:46

Tantra Somatics and OM

Home42 · 10/02/2020 14:46

Mine is a fan of a blow job. He'd take a blow job pretty much anytime and even if nothing else was likely to happen!

I'm far freakier than he is I'll leave out some of our more adventurous activities!

Otherwise might I suggest doggy style, sensual massage, sharing a shower or bath together...

Lsquiggles · 10/02/2020 15:15

@Home42 thanks for your suggestions! We do enjoy blow jobs and doggy style but could definitely give massage a try. Showering together would be a military operation with a 7 month old DD but worth a shot when she's older Grin I feel like I used to be quite a minx in bed when we first got together but 4 years later we've got lazy (and a bit fat) Blush

OP posts:
labazsisgoingmad · 10/02/2020 15:16

be easier to say what he doesnt like!
as with most men he likes oral sex massages with lots of sensual oils, corny but a nice warm room with candles and a glass of wine can do wonders!

NameChangeNugget · 10/02/2020 16:50

I love seeing how aroused DH gets when I trombone him. That never goes amiss. DH also really likes being teabagged. He’s naturally quite dominant, so from time to time we flip it and I’ll milk him fully clothed.

Lsquiggles · 10/02/2020 17:13

Dare I ask what tromboning is Grin Blush

OP posts:
CursedDiamond · 10/02/2020 18:03

dare you to google it ;-)

Lsquiggles · 10/02/2020 18:30

@CursedDiamond oh wow Grin I think that's a little too much adventure for us Blush

OP posts:
MisterT373 · 10/02/2020 19:19

4 pillows and a cup of hot chocolate.

Jane1978xx · 10/02/2020 21:45

As your little one is only tiny and won’t get up lol. You could start teasing and touching him while watching tv and say he needs to wait an hour before anything else happens

otterhound · 10/02/2020 21:45

Bed all to myself with a cat purring quietly in my ear.....

Otherwise tie up and blindfold.

PrawnSacrifice · 10/02/2020 22:37

As a man, nothing beats enthusiasm, feedback and requests for things, even if it's just harder, faster, slower, deeper etc... anything, just enthusiastic feedback.

Whatever the opposite of lying there, passive, like an old coat on the bed is a winner.

CursedDiamond · 11/02/2020 14:25

@Lsquiggles - hey, there's no rule that says you have to! I'm a fan of pushing my sexual boundaries a little bit, but rimming has definitely been something i've shied away from performing thus far. but then i've also done some things of late that i never thought i would do, and enjoyed them hugely. giving pleasure is almost always enjoyable, for me, so if the other person is into it, i'm usually willing to give it a go.

NameChangeNugget · 11/02/2020 15:12

I read that it’s the equivalent for a male of a rabbit vibrator as it simultaneously stimulates the two most sensitive parts.

DH loves is it and I always seem to get new shoes the day after Grin

Purplelight · 11/02/2020 20:43

As a guy, I would say that anything done with enthusiasm is a winner.

I’m more adventurous than my OH, and generally am the one that would instigate something new. However, we make sure that we both actually want to do whatever it is.

Also, remember that guys are very visual creatures. Therefore something like a blowjob is great. I also find reverse cowgirl a real turn on.

If you really want thrill, you could always try a well lubricated finger from behind....

topcat2014 · 11/02/2020 21:02

I good spanking on the case gets me going

topcat2014 · 11/02/2020 21:16

Arse..

doesthissoundok · 12/02/2020 09:17

DH loves it and I always seem to get new shoes the day after Grim!

xpc316e · 12/02/2020 15:04

First thing is I love getting into a freshly-laundered bed; that is always a good start. I am a huge fan of gentle BDSM, so is there a chance that your man might be so inclined? For many men, a completely helpless woman is a real turn-on. If being restrained has ever appealed to you, I'd urge you to give it a try. Inexpensive bondage starter kits are available on line.

outdooryone · 12/02/2020 16:10

I'd say that enthusiasm and desire is more important than the 'what'.

I'm most turned on when a partner wants something or we manage to 'get it right'.

I've had this expressed a few ways - and I do like a forward woman...

Rainandspirit · 12/02/2020 19:43

My man likes it when he is against the wall standing and I am
Facing away from him . I really enjoy it as you can do lots of different angles!!
Looking to try something new.

Don’t want to miss threads like this?

Weekly

Sign up to our weekly round up and get all the best threads sent straight to your inbox!

You've subscribed!

SuperMeerkat · 13/02/2020 19:01

My DH just adores a blowie. If that’s on the cards he’s well chuffed and very excited.

Opentooffers · 13/02/2020 22:34

If you're bendy enough to get your legs over his shoulders while missionary, that can be good. A vibrating toy is fun, can place it in different areas on either of you for extra zing 😉

AnnDaloozier · 14/02/2020 06:00

Oh Jesus. Shoes for sex. How grim. Buy your own shoes

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.