My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Genital wart?

3 replies

Scaredandstupid84 · 08/04/2019 19:12

Ok yes stupid stupid me , I've been seeing someone very new, and we did have a ons unprotected (however still check since then ) all clear , so we have continued our well sexual acts when we are able to, however I got too intoxicated , and noticed what felt like a dry lump on his penis shaft , it felt like a wart however I didn't see it properly ? I'm really worried now I will get HPV or cervical cancer , haven't asked him about it yet as think.ifs best to do face to face rather then txt

OP posts:
Christian77 · 08/04/2019 21:01

It may well be completely harmless, so don’t jump to mad conclusions.
Have a chat with him, get yourself checked out. HPV is prevalent in society, much like herpes. Many have both and are completely oblivious!

Scaredandstupid84 · 08/04/2019 21:56

Well this deff felt like a wart , but I didn't see it , I will bring it up next time I see him

OP posts:
Lau247 · 15/04/2019 23:10

@scaredandstupid84 the strain of HPV that causes genital warts is not the same strain that causes cancer it’s completely different strains. Genital warts are the low risk strains which effect men and women and high risk HPV can cause cell changes to the cervix these strains have no symptoms in men and are only picked up in women at there smear test.

Both strains are very common and usually clear from the body on their own however if it was a wart it won’t cause cancer.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.