My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Sexting

9 replies

Mellodrama · 01/04/2018 18:06

My DP just won't reciprocate Hmm

Is there any other men out there who just don't like doing it, or am I just a dirty bitch?! HmmWink

OP posts:
Wherearemymarbles · 01/04/2018 19:34

I cant imagine doing it. But i’m 49 and dont have a single social media account

What sort of things would you say and how would I be expecrwd to reply???

AkimboLimbo · 01/04/2018 21:00

I'm too scared of accidentally testing the wrong person!

BungledUpInTwo · 01/04/2018 22:00

Some people just find it embarrassing. i used to. now i'm a master of the form.

Thenewphaseofmylife · 02/04/2018 14:14

Bungled share some of your tips as my new partner likes to sext and I haven't a clue!

BungledUpInTwo · 02/04/2018 18:48

The key to sexting is you have to SLOW DOWN and focus on little details and sensations.

"I want to s*k your c*k" is only 6 words and once you've said it you've said it!

You need to break that down into MANY more texts:

"Hold my mouth close to you and force your hrd c*k between my lips and onto my tongue."

That's 1 whole text and you haven't even really started yet!

"I slide your fingers down below me and you feel how wt I am, opening me up with your fingers while I moan against your shft."

etc.

Thenewphaseofmylife · 02/04/2018 19:04

Bungled. That's it! Mine sounded ridiculous cos they were too short and repetitive. Write am going to write some down in advance of next conversation so I am a little bit more prepared.

Thanks

Wherearemymarbles · 02/04/2018 20:50

Bungled, thanks for that. Confirms I wouldnt find it a turn on. Thats just me of course.!

AllGoodDogs · 02/04/2018 21:39

Read a couple of erotic novels and give yourself a whole new vocab! I do find that a picture tells a 1000 words (or whatever the saying is!) My husband works away a lot so I have some experience in this area 😂

Illusive01 · 03/04/2018 08:36

Exactly that! The devil is in the detail.... if you don’t take the time to get involved and break it down it’s just going to sound like a few abrupt statements!

Not usually to anyone’s liking. As said above it’s about the picture so try and paint with words for the detail....

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.