My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Ejaculatory volume

9 replies

TDHManchester · 10/05/2017 10:38

I'm just wondering whether women have any thoughts about the ejaculatory volume of their male partner? Is there any emotional link? I mean do you feel he and/or you are more satisfied/closer/etc if he produces a lot when he orgasms ?

Clearly men are different and volume changes with age,frequency of ejaculation etc..

OP posts:
TheNaze73 · 10/05/2017 11:36

I think the intensity of orgasm is in line with how much is ejaculated & how much fun is being had. I think another consideration is frequency. Round 3 or 4 of say an all nighter, will be less than say a barren spell of a couple of days without ejaculating. No science behind what I've said, just on personal experience

noego · 10/05/2017 13:01

Men can orgasm without ejaculating. As they can orgasm without an erection. I wouldn't worry about it to much.

Somerville · 10/05/2017 13:04

An emotional link to any bodily fluid is something I've never even thought about. Confused And neither do I notice the amount of ejaculate. Too busy at the time.

TDHManchester · 10/05/2017 20:47

I'm not worried about it per se,

i merely floated the question as a point of discussion. It is what it is to a certain extent.

Of course you can increase the volume by abstinence and other techniques such as pelvic excercises.

Bodily fluids can of course affect relationships and sexual performance. Vaginal moisture is often taken as an indication of sexual arousal whereas lack of it, can signal rightly or wrongly the opposite.

OP posts:
LellyMcKelly · 11/05/2017 05:18

When I haven't seen him for a few days there is gallons of the stuff - less so when we've been at it twice a day for a week.

AkimboLimbo · 13/05/2017 23:09

I cannot imagine caring about this or reading anything into it at all - beyond how long it was since he last ejaculated.

caroldecker · 14/05/2017 02:31

Experiments show there is more if he has been away for some time, less if you live together regardless of frequency of sex. Is to do with fighting other men's semen potential for pregnancy.

DorisMcSweeney · 21/05/2017 22:56

I thought you meant volume as in loudness. Had visions of a trumpeting penis at the point of no return - parp parp paaaaarp

Twoevils · 21/05/2017 23:00

Me too Doris. I was thinking this would be one of those threads about odd things shouted at moment of orgasm:
"Hi honey I'm home"
"Come to Momma"
Grin

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.