My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Kit Kat Club, Berlin

7 replies

PiazzaDelPoppolo · 31/01/2017 11:07

Has anyone ever been? And if so, what did you wear?

Thinking of visiting on my next trip to Berlin but hear it can be difficult to get in to. Will a pvc dress be enough or do I need to be more daring?

OP posts:
Bicarb · 01/02/2017 11:48

Have you been to a place like it before? KitKat is pretty full on!

A bunch of friends and I went while we were in Berlin for EURIX, a Shibari week. We had a great time!

It's easier to get in if you have a local person with you, or you're known (we went with some people who are known on the Berlin scene and some fairly famous Shibari riggers and models). Knowing the theme for the night (if there is one) and conforming to that really helps. Like other clubs, being a 'beautiful person' makes it MUCH easier to get in. There is also a pretty strict attitude test, and couples and female heavy groups also get an easier time.

To pass the 'door check' you must look comfortable and that you're not just a tourist going for a gawk. Think the line at Torture Garden rather than AntiChrist. Also take ID, which needs to be your passport IIRC.

A PVC dress is probably ok, but it would depend on the look. If all else fails, going nude pretty much guarantees entry!

PiazzaDelPoppolo · 01/02/2017 22:06

Thank you!

OP posts:
Twogoats · 01/02/2017 22:11

What is it? I'm too scared to Google based on the 2nd post! Blush

Bicarb · 01/02/2017 23:44

It's a fetish club in Berlin. Something like Torture Garden in London, if you've heard of that. Lots of kinky play and sex, basically everywhere!

Google it on incognito and when the kids are asleep! Grin

difficultyear · 10/02/2017 07:52

The pictures online of kit Kat club look pretty tame.
There are obviously some nights where people go normally dressed.
Looks like you could be the odd one out going in bondage gear on a night like that Grin

Destinysdaughter · 10/02/2017 07:59

I've been, it's pretty tame compared to clubs in London, lots of pp not even wearing fetish clothes.Is a stylish club tho with a nice pool. I'm sure a pvc dress will be fine. Have fun!

frauleinsallybowles · 07/03/2017 22:04

oh god.. iwould have thought it was like the cabaret movie.... just aswell i saw this actually

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.