My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

PIV with DH!!!

9 replies

Forthefirsttimeinforever · 15/01/2017 14:20

Namechanged as this is personal. DH and I have been together for almost 7 years. For the first 1-2 years we were able to have PIV sex. It was always a bit strained, as I am on medication that messes up my sex drive and had a lot of hangups about sex.

One day it hurt when we tried to have PIV sex. Upshot was no PIV sex anymore, and sex in general being a difficult issue. We had counselling with Relate, which has helped me with my hangups. I was also diagnosed with vestibulitis (such a relief to know it wasn't me being tense that was causing the problems!). PIV still wasn't really possible - it just felt like Chinese burns every time DH tried to enter me.

Last night we decided to give it a go, using some numbing gel that I had been prescribed. I think DH managed to get all the way in without it hurting me and he came inside me! It was the first time having sex without a condom for both of us (due to the long period of no PIV). I could hardly remember what it was like to have PIV sex and I was so happy, relieved and even proud that we were finally able to have 'normal' sex!!! I don't really feel like I can share this with anyone irl, but I needed to share because it feels so major!!! Also relieved that we might be able to TTC the natural way, rather than using syringes etc.

OP posts:
wowbutter · 15/01/2017 14:24

That's brilliant, well done x

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen · 15/01/2017 14:27

Nice one Flowers

CaptinMuma · 17/01/2017 17:04

Great news Flowers

MWM · 17/01/2017 17:06

That is brilliant news OP! Grin

AmandaK11 · 18/01/2017 13:30

Nice! Good Job!

Prawnofthepatriarchy · 18/01/2017 13:59

Congratulations! You must be so pleased.

BubbleButtBarbie · 18/01/2017 14:28

That's a lovely thing for both of you! Congratulations and take it slow Flowers

Shitalopram · 15/02/2017 03:50

Just on the condoms note - have you considered latex allergy? I had vaginismus and endless cystitis for the first 10 years of my sex life but then found out latex was a problem for me after some surgery. Switched to non-latex condoms and all was well, although took me a while to trust them.

2017SoFarSoGood · 15/02/2017 04:01

Congratulations. What a lovely way to celebrate valentine's day.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.