My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Much younger man

81 replies

onemorerose · 06/08/2015 00:46

The sexual chemistry is amazing
Pros; he is gorgeous and made me so horny with a kiss
Cons; he is 14 years younger

What should I do??

OP posts:
SonceyD0g · 06/08/2015 00:49

I have someone chasing me who us 22 years younger. It's a no go but very flattering! The rule is half your age plus 7. If that works then go for it!

onemorerose · 06/08/2015 00:55

Dammit he is younger than half my age plus 7. Does that mean I should leave it? Did I mention how gorgeous he is?? And so horny?

Con; small town, wouldn't want people to find out.

Why is yours a no go?

OP posts:
SonceyD0g · 06/08/2015 01:00

I'm married! How young is he?

onemorerose · 06/08/2015 01:03

20 and I'm a 34 yr old single mother

OP posts:
onemorerose · 06/08/2015 01:04

Also he really makes me laugh in his messages

OP posts:
SonceyD0g · 06/08/2015 01:29

You only live once! Prob not a long term but why not have a bit of fun? I think I would with mine there is a definite spark and he makes me laugh so much, but i am in a committed long term relationship.I have always been quite good at seperating just for fun relationships from potential proper relationships if you see what I mean. I'm quite good at not getting emotionally involved. Do you think you could be?

bodenbiscuit · 06/08/2015 01:33

I've been in the same situation as you. I'm 34 and he was 21. Unfortunately he turned out to be very abusive in my case and the very reason I agreed to it had been because I thought he'd be young and uncomplicated!

lemonade30 · 06/08/2015 08:50

If a thirty four years old man was considering a fling with a twenty year old woman then hardly anybody would bat an eyelid.

you're both (relatively) young adults.

no reason not to see where this goes imo.

onemorerose · 06/08/2015 10:20

Loving the responses thanks. I actually think the reason I'm so interested is that I know it can't go anywhere as I would not want a relationship at all and his age is an easy get out when I want to call it off.

OP posts:
UnsolvedMystery · 06/08/2015 10:56

Easy decision - go for it, and have a lot of fun in the process!

daydreamnation · 06/08/2015 11:11

I really don't see the problem! I was mid 30's with dcs (but single) when I met dp who was early 20's, very different life stage etc but here we are 7 years later Grin
I felt exactly like you, thought it was just amazing chemistry and my legs gave away when we first kissed, so I went for it, with absolutely no illusions it would amount to anything. How wrong i was!
As for what people think? Who cares? I did and I regret worrying so much about other peoples narrow minded opinions. Those who truly cared for me were just chuffed I'd found someone who made me happy.
Would it help if I said the chemistry is still there, it's obviously different from the heady early stage that your out but he still makes my knees go funny when he kisses me Wink

daydreamnation · 06/08/2015 11:12

At not out!

hairtoday1 · 06/08/2015 11:20

Don't do it

You'll fall in love with him, he'll tell you that of course it'll work out - age is no barrier!

And in six years he'll leave you

(Voice of bitter experience Wink)

PresidentTwonk · 06/08/2015 11:36

He isn't younger than half your age plus 7! Go for it! :D

HexBramble · 06/08/2015 11:40

Go for it!
I would if I were single and I knew that my heart wouldn't get entangled.

onemorerose · 06/08/2015 12:09

Is my maths up the left, half my age plus 7 is 24.
I'm talked into it, I know it won't go anywhere as I don't want to bring a man into my kids life. So I'm looking at a fuck buddy situation which I have never had before. But as stated above I only live once, i don't want to be wondering in years to come why I didn't sleep with him!

OP posts:
Nevergoingtolearn · 06/08/2015 12:17

I think it depends what you are looking for, if you are looking for a serious relationship and someone you want around your children then I would say 'walk away', if you want a bit of fun and can keep at as 'no strings attached sex' then go for it. I'm just thinking that most men at the age of 20 won't want a serious relationship with kids involved and it's likely to end badly with you getting hurt ( and possibly your children ).

I had a brief fling with someone a lot older than me, I am 33 and he was 51, things got a bit out of hand and we had to end it, I was the one who ended up getting hurt. I am now looking for someone closer to my age and have dated a couple younger men, tbh I find younger men are way too imiture and I prefer older men, have also found older men to be much better in bed.

onemorerose · 06/08/2015 12:27

As I said I'm definitely not interested in a relationship and knowing that he is 20 I'm assuming he isn't either, this no strings or expectations element is one of the things I like.
I imagine he will be a bit immature but he really does make me laugh out loud in his messages.
From the one kiss we have had and the nature of our messages I'm very excited and a little scared of what he will be like in bed! Plus I've not slept with anyone bar my ex for 10 years.

OP posts:
TRexingInAsda · 06/08/2015 12:34

I'm your age OP. I can't imagine wanting to date a guy that age. They don't seem like proper grown ups to me until they reach about 30, haha! But obviously that's a massive generalisation and some are more/less mature than others, both physically and mentally. In the unlikely event I found myself attracted to a 20yr old instead of repulsed, I'd probably shag him! What can go wrong - it might not work out as a romantic long-term thing, but so what, not many do, and you're not setting your heart on anything unrealistic (yet)!

Branleuse · 06/08/2015 12:42

as long as you wont fall for him, then its fine, because he will be in a completely different place in life to you, and if he isnt, then he will be soon

Branleuse · 06/08/2015 12:42

id definitely give him a go though, if you both know its just fun

onemorerose · 06/08/2015 12:54

Oh there's no way I'd want to date him. But I do get excited when I see a message from him, am totally in lust. He has made it clear he wants sex I don't think he wants anything more. I'm really enjoying messaging him as I'm finding it exciting. I'm worried he will tell his friends he is shagging some old lady, I don't want people to know if something does happen. And having sex with someone new was always going to be really weird for me anyway never mind with a hot 20 year old. I am going to need a few drinks first!

OP posts:

Don’t want to miss threads like this?

Weekly

Sign up to our weekly round up and get all the best threads sent straight to your inbox!

You've subscribed!

Sansarya · 06/08/2015 12:58

I started seeing a 21yo guy when I was 33. 5 years on we are still together and have a lovely DS. So if it's right, it's right.

But from what you've said, it sounds like he just wants no strings sex and if that's what you want and you can handle it then go for it! But if you think you'd fall for him then I'd stay away.

onemorerose · 06/08/2015 13:03

I cannot imagine falling for him but I guess if it starts happening I could just walk away. I'm really just looking for a bit of fun and the vibes I'm getting are that it will be that. He was saying about dominating me the time we did kiss and that's a fantasy of mine and a real turn on.

OP posts:
toffeeboffin · 06/08/2015 13:35

For the love of God OP, FUCK him senseless Grin

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.