Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Mamas&Papas Ocarro v Strada

MrsMcNtobe · 06/05/2021 09:44

Hi! I’m really torn between the two of these, haven’t had a chance to see them in the shop yet but just looking for some reviews.
They seem similar only the Strada is much cheaper plus the carrycot for the Strada seems to fold flat when not being used (bonus when we have little space) other than that I’m struggling to see the difference. Any advice welcome!

OP's posts:
Please
or

MrsWidgerysLodger · 06/05/2021 10:03

Can't comment on the Strada but we had the Occarro and absolutely loved it. Sturdy as hell, folds up easily and we did some real miles in it as I didn't drive when DD was first born.

Please
or

MrsMcNtobe · 06/05/2021 10:12

@MrsWidgerysLodger thank you! I really think that’s what we’re going to go for. Can you fold the Ocarro down with the pushchair bit still attached? I remember reading that about one of them and it sounded really handy x

OP's posts:
Please
or

MrsWidgerysLodger · 06/05/2021 10:40

@MrsMcNtobe You can indeed. It folds with the pushchair attachment regardless of which way you have it facing. We found the length to be really good too as DD was really long and skinny and even when she was older she had plenty of room.

Please
or

EsseKey · 27/09/2021 08:45

Hello!
Just found this post which seems to be exactly what I was looking for (although it's from a few months ago!)...
maybe someone can share their experience??

I am debating between the Strada and the Ocarro! I know the differences between the two and I have seen them a couple of times in the shop, but since you can't test them outside I really don't understand which one would better suit my needs!
Let's say that we liked the Strada for everyday use because it's lightweight and compact and it feels quite sturdy for a pram in this category! The guy at the store said that the Strada would be ok for use on small gravel or a little bit off road, but I can't figure out in practice how that looks like! We leave nearby a country park and we like our walks on the canal (hope you can see the picture!), but if that's going to be too much for the Strada (or the baby riding in it! :) ), then I would go for the Ocarro!
I don't particularly like the size and weight of the Ocarro tbh, but if it's needed I will accept it

Mamas&Papas Ocarro v Strada
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.