Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Joie Dlx or Cossatto Giggle travel system?

CorinaS · 19/06/2020 12:30

Hello,

I am looking to buy a travel system and was looking at the following options.
I would like the pram to have all terrain wheels (so I will be able to use it on the gras or cobblestones). I am also on a buget of £400-500 and I live in a small town so I will not use public transport.

I am afraid that the Joie Dlx might be too clunky and not easy to handle as the Cosatto, but it might offer better stability.

Also, would you say a 3 wheel pram or 4 wheel is better?

Could you please let me know your oppionin?
www.kiddies-kingdom.com/travel-system-deals/26794-cosatto-giggle-2-travel-system-accessories-bundle-fjord-new.html#q=&page=0&refinements=%5B%5D&numerics_refinements=%7B%7D&index_name=%22all_en%22

www.trendybaby.co.uk/joie-chrome-dlx-carrycot-i-gemm-isofix-base-i-size-travel-system-navy-blazer?search=Travel%20system%20joie

www.trendybaby.co.uk/cosatto-leap-marvellous-4-piece-travel-system-bundle-dawn-chorus?language=en&currency=GBP&gclid=Cj0KCQjwz4z3BRCgARIsAES_OVfoVakra6_vmSCrjH4m0ZgnIYEbqWOgv0QXKeer_wnrTCmSvb3O-BcaAoAqEALw_wcB

Thanks xx

OP's posts:
Please
or

Jxtina86 · 19/06/2020 12:43

I had the Joie dlx and loved it for the first 9 months. It was great for walks, fairly high up compared to others (I'm tall) and the basket was really big. However it was a heavy pram and took up a lot of space at home and when travelling so when DD turned 10 months we got the Joie Pact - not great from newborn but fairly decent on most terrains despite the small wheels. I don't regret the dlx and would use it again if we have another.

Please
or

APurpleSquirrel · 19/06/2020 12:48

We got the Cosatto Giggle when we had DD (6yrs ago) - it has lasted all through her & also DS who is now 2. The wheels are flat but handing off-road ok. Stability is fine unless the camber goes steep or you tip it drastically to one side. Good basket underneath, can use the relevant car seat, pram & pushchair on it. Quality has been great & love the patterns (we have Treet which is green/yellow trees).

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.