Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Pushchair Connectors

bearymama · 14/09/2019 09:14

Hi All,

Does anyone have any experience of using/purchasing pushchair connectors.
I am due my second in a few months and will have 2 under 2 so will need a "double pushchair".

I am currently in love with my Babyzen Yoyo and would ideally like to get another and connect them both and use that as a double but then have the option of two single yo-yos for holidays/weekends etc.
I find all double pushchairs are bulky and take up lots of space!

Thanks in advance

OP's posts:
Please
or

NuffingChora · 14/09/2019 09:19

I was looking at these last night out of interest (never bought a yo-yo and regret it hugely - trying to justify one for myself now number 2 is on the way!) - interestingly lots of reviews saying that they make the double Yoyo too wide for most standard doors - so even wider than a normal side-by-side double! I’d look at a Mountain Buggy Duo or an OutnAbout Nipper double if you want a side by side which will fit through a door, or even consider using your Yoyo and either the buggy board or a carrier and you can switch around between the older and the younger in the pram.

Please
or

bearymama · 14/09/2019 09:31

I have read these articles too, it seems so frustrating. I have looked at the nano duo, it seems the most lightweight double available and I will probably go with that if I can't work with the connectors!

Thank you

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.