Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Babyzen Yoyo

SoyDora · 06/09/2019 10:57

Good? Bad? Indifferent?
I have an uppababy vista which I have used for three children and which, in general, I love. However it’s massive, we don’t have much hall space and I’m constantly folding/unfolding it into the boot of the car. We also go away quite a lot in the car at weekends to see friends etc and it takes up a lot of space.
I also have a Mclaren Techno which I hate.
I want to sell both and buy something small, light, easy to fold and practical. Does the YoYo fit the bill? Any other recommendations?

OP's posts:
Please
or

SoyDora · 06/09/2019 11:06

Or babyjogger city mini?

OP's posts:
Please
or

SoyDora · 06/09/2019 11:20

Out n about nipper?!

OP's posts:
Please
or

frillseeking · 07/09/2019 22:23

I absolutely love the yo yo. It's lightweight but sturdy and folds up so easily. It's not cheap but one of the best things I've ever bought. I used to see them everywhere and think what's so good about them and then got one myself when we were going away and absolutely love it!

Please
or

Ronia · 07/09/2019 22:29

I have the baby jogger city mini which was great and sturdy with a buggy board on the back, but still really easy to maneuver. If that's not a consideration though, I'd go for the yo yo.

Please
or

ohdearohdearohdearohdear · 07/09/2019 22:35

I have the Mutsy Nexo. It not one that you see a lot in the UK but it came up when I was researching and I am so happy i went for it. It's light and easy to fold and pretty cheap for a buggy. Good looking too in my view. Also fits newborns as back goes down to completely flat.

Please
or

LenaAl · 12/10/2019 12:30

Hi.

I'm interested to know what you dislike about the maclaren? I have an icandy peach which I hate, having to take the wheels off to get it in my boot, and the fact the handle rests on the ground and gets mucky, really annoys me. Plus we have no space to store it in our flat.
I was looking at the baby zen but I'm also now considering a maclaren or the bugaboo ant. Interested in your experience.

Thanks

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.