Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Bugaboo Bee, Babyzen, Yoyo, Baby jogger Versa GT or something else?

ItsMyLastOne · 15/06/2019 18:07

I'm due with DC3 in a couple of months.
My others are much older so no need for a double pushchair.
I didn't use a pushchair with DC2 so it's been about 7 years since I bought one and don't know what's about these days. I'll be using wraps again but my OH would like both options.

I'm after...
small, flat fold as my OH's boot is tiny,
front and rear facing,
high enough back that we won't need a stroller in future,
can take car seat adapters for besafe/cybex,
adjustable handle suitable for a 5'11" and 5'2" parent,
and nice looking would be even better!

Would a Bee, Yoyo, or Versa be best, or something else?
Budget is around £700 total, but clearly less would be better!
TIA!

OP's posts:
Please
or

Katiem1234 · 16/06/2019 11:19

Out of those, I would dismiss baby jogger as its got a bucket seat rather than lie flat, the bucket seats just don't look comfy to me!
I think the bee would be best as can be parent facing longer, but I'd also consider the bugaboo ant if you like the style of the yoyo, which I think is coming to john lewis next month and everywhere else september! Its very similiar to the yoyo but can be parent facing longer. No idea how much it'll be though!

Please
or

Fredthefrog · 16/06/2019 17:51

Yoyo is only parent facing while the barnet is in. I have a bee and really like it but check the fold dimensions are small enough as the yoyo is smaller

Please
or

PeachPotato · 17/06/2019 10:03

We had a versa for my first baby five years ago - they are actually discontinued now! An alternative I was considering was the Phil and Teds mod. But I found a cybex eezy s twist cheap second hand so trying that out (dc2 is two days old so haven’t used it yet!). It’s like a parent facing baby zen yo yo. But we still have the versa for off road. If we didn’t have that I would have loved a Phil and teds mod.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.