Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Which Silver Cross pushchair/pram do I have?

Lau92 · 28/05/2019 16:36

Hi ladies,
I'm hoping you'll be able to help me identify what silver cross this is. I picked it up 2nd hand and wasn't told the model. It comes with the simplicity car seat. It has a distinct pattern which I believe is a limited edition?

I'm not clued up on pushchairs/prams as a FTM and was wondering if I could get a carry cot for it but would need to know which model I have.
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks x

Which Silver Cross pushchair/pram do I have? Which Silver Cross pushchair/pram do I have? Which Silver Cross pushchair/pram do I have?
OP's posts:
Please
or

happymummy12345 · 28/05/2019 16:43

I believe that is the 3D pram (I know someone who had it). I think it's a pram liner/ mattress as opposed to an actual carrycot that is used for newborns. I hope that helps,

Please
or

Katiem1234 · 28/05/2019 17:16

Pretty sure its the 3d, but not sure which pattern or anything! Although it is gorgeous.
Yes you can get a newborn liner/carrycot type thing, will pop link down below on how to put it in. Although from looking at those photos it looks like it may come with it on the 3rd picture? If not if you type 'silver cross 3d liner' on ebay there's 2 on there at the moment. :)

Please
or

Lau92 · 28/05/2019 18:20

Thank you ladies! It came with the pram liner mattress thing like you rightly said you can see in one of the pics. That makes sense thanks so much for taking the time to look! :) x

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.