Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Stroller for tall child

Doonhame · 09/04/2019 20:12

Sorry it’s probably been done to death.

Ds is 20 months and the travel system is a big bulky for us now, and his head bangs off the metal bar at the top, we bought him a cheap stroller but his head goes over the top by a couple of inches so when he’s lying back for a nap etc it looks so uncomfortable. As he doesn’t like holding hands or reigns we can’t do without it just now.

Some cosatto strollers go to 25kg but I can’t see the seat height, I’m presuming it’s taller than the 15kg ones?

OP's posts:
Please
or

vroc81 · 09/04/2019 20:17

Baby jogger city mini GT - our very tall 3yr old (just 3 and in 4-5 tops...Hmm) still fits in it and naps in it just fine either flat or slightly reclined.. goes up to 25kg too.

Not a stroller but pretty easy to handle.

Please
or

Doonhame · 09/04/2019 20:19

Thanks I’ll have a look at that, it’s for going abroad in the summer too do you think it would be too bulky for that?

OP's posts:
Please
or

Doonhame · 11/04/2019 08:42

Bump

OP's posts:
Please
or

BikeRunSki · 11/04/2019 08:45

YY to Baby Jogger city Mini. My 91st febrile ds still used it occasionally when he was 4. It folds flat very easily and is great fur travelling. Huge hood great for sun and rain protection.

Please
or

sighrollseyes · 11/04/2019 08:58

Silver cross reflex goes up to 25kg and has very high back so suitable for tall children.

Please
or

NotMyUsualTopBilling · 11/04/2019 09:03

Another vote for Baby Jogger City Mini.

My eldest was lazy and used the pushchair for the odd trip until he was 4, wearing age 5-6 clothing and had a big of space to spare.

My youngest is long bodied and had croup last year, the only place she could get comfortable was sleeping upright in the city mini and she was 5.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.