Light pram recommendation, please?
tiarong · 05/09/2018 08:13
I'm currently looking for a light pushchair for my almost 6 months old baby. Here's my condition:
- I use train and buses more often than car.
- I can't lift heavy weight due to medical condition therefore light and easily folded pram would be perfect.
- Gonna travel a lot with airplane this year
- Also looking for a full reclining seat pram
- I don't mind secondhands so budget is very flexible
- Loving the storage basket feature too
Thanks in advance!
TroubledLichen · 05/09/2018 22:07
Babyzen YoYo. The 6 month+ seat isn’t 100% lie flat but it’s almost there, definitely flatter than my icandy Peach and DD has no issues napping in it. The fold takes a bit of getting used to but is very easy once you’ve practised a few times. I have to carry ours up 3 flights of stairs and fly a lot and it’s brilliant as it’s super light and folds to hand luggage dimensions. Storage basket is surprisingly roomy too.
JW13 · 05/09/2018 22:19
What @TroubledLichen said. We have one for use in central London/travelling and it's amazing.
DS (8 months) has been on 9 flights so far this year and wouldn't be without it!
To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.