Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Recommendations for a lie flat stroller?

Cupcakecafe · 27/06/2018 10:59

I currently have a 2nd hand oyster travel system, but I don't like it so I'm looking for an alternative.

I would like one of the pushchairs that have a stroller that is easy to convert to a lie flat, preferably not a separate carrycot.
I would also like it to have a hood that pulls quite low to give good coverage, and to be both parent and world facing.
If I'm not already asking too much, if it can be folded without having to remove the seat that's also a bonus.

I quite fancy the maxi cosi zelia, does anyone have any experience of this or other suggestions?

OP's posts:
Please
or

NotAnotherUserName5 · 28/06/2018 10:50

Bugaboo bee 5
Armadillo Flip xt2
Egg Quail

I'd say the Bee has the best hood. You can also buy Breezy hoods, that have full coverage, plus vents for air flow.

Please
or

emelsie · 29/06/2018 06:49

Mamas and papas ocarro, it's what I have gone for , not buying a carrycot as seat unit reclines completely flat and car seat is also compatible.

Please
or

Cupcakecafe · 29/06/2018 09:28

Thank you both, I think I'm going to go shopping tonight and have a look at the suggestions and see what i think Smile

OP's posts:
Please
or

SweepTheHalls · 29/06/2018 09:31

Bugaboo bee. I resisted for my 1st 2 children thinking they were over priced, but got one 2nd hand with DC 3 and it's brilliant.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.