Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Cosatto and Maxi-cosi

cakesandphotos · 10/04/2018 22:48

I'm looking to get a new pram. We already have a Maxi-cosi cabriofix car seat so I really want a pram that it can be clipped on to. I don't like using the car seat on the pram very much but if I'm just popping into the shop for some bread, it's much easier.

I really like the Cosatto Wow pram and it seems that you used to be able to buy adapters so a maxi cosi seat would fit on but I can't find any in stock anywhere so I'm assuming they're discontinued. All I can find are port car seat adapters. I have no idea what a port car seat is. I'm assuming it's the Cosatto brand seat? Or would these work on my car seat? I can't understand why they would stop selling them! Anyone know if there's a way round this?? Thanks :)

OP's posts:
Please
or

YerAuntFanny · 11/04/2018 22:21

They're available to pre-order with a June dispatch from preciouslittleone.com but obviously that's no use right now.

Looks like they've only just got round to producing them for their newer models rather than being discontinued but I could be wrong.

Tbh though, I really don't rate cosatto pushchairs. In my experience they're all style and no substance and there are lots of maxi Cosi compatible pushchairs.

Please
or

BertieBotts · 24/04/2018 08:35

Yes the Port is the Cosatto seat.

I'd go into a big baby shop and ask them if the Port adaptors work with a maxi cosi. They'll likely have one they can try out if they don't know. I know Maxi Cosi adaptors work with most brands of car seat (but they don't advertise this as they want you to buy their own brand) - I'm not sure if Cosatto are included in this. I would guess not, but it's worth asking just in case.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.