Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Lightweight pushchair with a good sunshade

xxxbdjaix · 15/03/2018 17:20

Can anyone recommend a good stroller to take with us on holiday? Would like it to be lightweight with a good sunshade and easy to fold. We were looking at the Britax Holiday one that folds like a backpack but the sunshade doesn't look very big. Ideally don't want to spend more than £100. Thanks

OP's posts:
Please
or

Helpfulmumof2 · 17/04/2018 11:08

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Please
or

crazycatbaby · 17/04/2018 11:37

We have just got a (second hand) maclaren techno xt for £70, nearly brand new. Loving it so far, light and easy to push, height adjustable handles and massive extendable sunshade

Please
or

hethajf · 17/04/2018 13:43

My sister has a bugaboo Bee (second hand) just for holidays, it’s brill x

Please
or

Lightsong · 17/04/2018 14:50

We took a cheap Fisher Price pushchair (needed one that lay flat as DS was only 5 months) and I bought a clip on extendable sunshade from Amazon for about £10. The sunshade was really good, covered his whole body & legs. It only just survived the two weeks without falling to bits but for £10 I didnt really mind. We are going away in August and I am going to get another one to take this year.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.