Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Stroller with suspension

Cornflakesonatrain · 05/05/2017 09:34

My DS has just turned 14 months and I'm looking to replace his bulky travel system pushchair with something much more lightweight. I still want it to be pretty sturdy as I do a lot of walking and while I don't need a proper off road buggy I'd like it to be able to handle slightly bumpy terrain so thought one with suspension might be best.

I've been considering the out n about little nipper but no where near me stocks these so I can't go and look at it in person. Has anyone used one of these and would you recommend it? The nipper 360 looks good too but possibly a bit bigger and heavier than I'm ideally looking for. Are there any other similar buggies that I should consider? I know Mclarens are usually highly recommended but I'm not sure if they do something that would handle slightly bumpy ground.

Budget wise I'd probably go up to about £230 if it was the ideal stroller, but preferably a bit less (or hopefully I can find one second hand in good condition).

OP's posts:
Please
or

Tiggywunkle · 09/05/2017 15:22

The Nipper is excellent, and sounds perfect for what you need. Have you looked at the Baby Joggers - for example the City Mini GT. Also look at the new Joie Mytrax which looks fantastic. Look at the Mountain Buggy Swift too, but the handle is on the low side.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.