Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Lightweight pushchair choice

jessroseprice84 · 19/05/2016 11:21

Hi all, I'm trying to choose a second pushchair, as our travel system is really bulky and impossible to take on trains etc. I think it's down to the Armadillo City vs Maclaren Quest, as I want something lightweight as I travel around quite a bit, but also with a decent recline and sunshade. We live in Bath which means lots of uneven pavements and cobbles so I'm wondering if the Armadillo's wheels will be able to deal with all the cobbles... Any advice gratefully received!

OP's posts:
Please
or

FutureGadgetsLab · 19/05/2016 11:25

I have a mothercare nanu that is light. That's not either of your choices but thought I'd put it out there.

Please
or

BettyBleue · 19/05/2016 11:26

Hi, I can't help a great deal on this except to say that I have the Armadillo Flip and I think the wheels are great and the whole thing is really easy to manoevre.

Please
or

switswoo81 · 19/05/2016 14:25

I got the armadillo city to bring on hols instead of cameleon. It's grand wheels seem OK have only used in city .my big complaint is seat is not very straight up so my dd is constantly pulling herself up to see. I had planned on using it to replace the travel system in car but honestly for the extra couple of seconds to put it together I'll just keep using it.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.