Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Travel system to take to US

KleineDracheKokosnuss · 03/05/2016 13:16

I need recommendations. I am due in November, and will be decamping to California for a month the following April. I need a travel system that (1) has a carrycot (2) folds well/is lightweight as its going to be checked onto the plane (3) has a single handle as I need a hand free for Dd (4) has a tall enough handle for a 5 foot 8 mum (5) and includes or can take a non-isofix rearfacing car seat. Finally, I really really don't want to have to sell my firstborn to pay for it Grin

Any recommendations?

OP's posts:
Please
or

Artandco · 03/05/2016 13:18

Babyzen yoyo 0+

1)Has newborn parent facing lie flat cocoon
2) can be taken on plane as hand luggage as folds small enough
3) fits various car seats ( but remember shouldn't be used more than 30 mins at a time)

Please
or

AppleMagic · 03/05/2016 13:26

Or bugaboo bee.

I wouldn't worry about it being lightweight just for the airplane though. I've travelled with my Phil and teds double loads no problem.

Please
or

Autumn2014 · 03/05/2016 13:29

We've got an easywalker mini. It's ticks all your boxes. It's on clearance through mothercare at the moment although I'm not sure if they have the carrycot in stock, you may be able to get this from an alternative supplier. There is a lovely review from a USA blog that I'll try and link to.

Please
or

KleineDracheKokosnuss · 03/05/2016 14:35

Mumsnet is great. Quite enamoured of the babyzen at the moment. Smile

I was having palpitations previously. Friends suggested that we get a bugaboo buffalo like them, then I saw the price tag'

OP's posts:
Please
or

NapQueen · 03/05/2016 15:12

The Armadillo Flip by Mamas and Papas lies flat, folds small and has a carrycot option. Its a very nice pushchair.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.