Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Silver Cross Pioneer and Mini Countryman

Petalcat2015 · 31/12/2015 13:49

Does anyone have a Mini Countryman and either a silver cross pioneer or surf pram please? Just wanting to confirm it will fit as I haven't bought the car or the pram yet! I'm not getting the car until March and love the pioneer but don't know if it's going to be a little bit too big for the boot. Thanks in advance x

OP's posts:
Please
or

Petalcat2015 · 03/01/2016 17:05

Anyone??

OP's posts:
Please
or

Frankie72 · 04/01/2016 11:01

The pioneer base fits in my new 5 door mini if that helps? The seat might have done but the mother care assistant wouldn't give it a good shove to try!

Please
or

Petalcat2015 · 04/01/2016 11:33

That's really helpful thank you :) can you just lay it in flat then or do you have to put it on its side? xx

OP's posts:
Please
or

Frankie72 · 04/01/2016 15:44

On its side, there is no room for anything else really, but the boot did close with the chassis in and I think I could of squeezes the seat part in too if I could of given it a shove and a play! Surely the boot in a countryman would be bigger too? X

Please
or

Petalcat2015 · 04/01/2016 16:48

Yes I'm pretty sure it is bigger. I'll look up the dimensions of yours. Thanks again xx

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.